Recent content by Lions81

1. Lions81

Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

You tons of water out there. Certainly can happen/change quickly with penalty strokes in play a lot rather than just punch outs etc.
  2. Lions81

Looks like you were spot on here. At least so far.
  3. Lions81

I read a few articles where they were saying it was brutally hard etc. Guess these guys are just that good, not that we didn't know it. Yet another reason I'd love to see them tackle a place like Pine Valley
  4. Lions81

Some really good scores early here. Not what I was expecting from listening to the course experts in the media.
  5. Lions81

Would you want a Happy Gilmore 2?

No. Absolutely No.
  6. Lions81

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Going to give both models a hit next time I'm up at the store. Hopefully today or tomorrow. They look so good in the peacoat
  7. Lions81

Construction question...

Maybe try taking the shaft out wiggle the head around and see if something comes out? I've had it happen before and it went away.
  8. Lions81

The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I think both captains should.... :eek::eek:(y)(y)
  9. Lions81

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

It definitely did for me, and peak height was much higher with the speed too
  10. Lions81

Bridgestone Bringing Irons?

Doesn't move the needle much for me. I enjoy their balls but don't see me going for their irons.
  11. Lions81

Nope. But yes, I think that was the best club in your bag. I'd probably get the Utility in the 4 and then one hybrid. At least that would be the initial plan before demo'ing to make sure.
  12. Lions81

Have a pretty good idea about some parts of it, but not completely. Have never hit a Cobra fairway wood or hybrid I don't think. So those are two spots I would definitely want to demo a bit.
  13. Lions81

How much does noise bother you when playing?

Encountered a guy playing music at the driving range today. That's a first. And I was not a fan. That's what earphones are for.
  14. Lions81

Ever Completely Lost Your Golf Swing?

Feel like we all know who the real culprit of this was....:)

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in