Recent content by LittleRat

1. LittleRat

Get Well Little Rat

Thanks JB and all of THP for all the well wishes and kind words. It’s been a battle on the front 9 of this illness, but I think I am making the turn and plan to make some birdies on the way in. There is a reason that I only choose to be present on this forum. The family feel is incredible...
  2. LittleRat

2023: Golf Goals

Oh Boy! Thanks for the notice @Scooby45. I’m all ears now JB. Maybe some cobras can end the search this year. Just say’n lol.
  3. LittleRat

CONTEST Live Update Thread: 2022 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Paradise for life……. Or death. @oumagic @Jtubb17
  4. LittleRat

CONTEST Live Update Thread: 2022 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Thank you @Canadan, @e1iterat, and @Scooby45 for the fuel I needed to make this year’s matches more……. Personal.
  5. LittleRat

🔥Morgan Cup Poll: Are you Team Hackers or Team Paradise?

I love being the underdogs. Been that way every year. #nothingtolose Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. LittleRat

Welcome to Team Paradise and the 2022 Morgan Cup

Welcome to the team @Dan44 ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. LittleRat

EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I usually get one of the Salesmen samples that we get for reps and our Salesmeeting demo day in late August. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. LittleRat

EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

On the years that we played the Morgan Cup matches after August, both Yags and I have had to change out. Some years were tougher than others. I haven’t been this excited over a product since F9 and original LTD. Just go try it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. LittleRat

Off Course: Cobra LTDx, Jacked Lofts and More

Thanks for a great chat @Canadan! It felt like we could have talked about golf, life and the business forever. Too bad I had another meeting like always. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. LittleRat

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Puma Golf

It is a “winning” shirt! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. LittleRat

Meet Team Paradise

My RADXB is the most repeatable driver I have owned, but that new KING TEC Hybrid is special. Good sound, rockets off the face and very tunable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. LittleRat

Meet Team Paradise

You know they have all been a blast but my favorite place has been Hammock Dunes Resort. Just as an around venue was very cool. Haig Point was the best course by far. Would have been a really good trip except that there were injuries and even blood spilled. RIP Yagley’s head. Least memorable but...
  13. LittleRat

Meet Team Paradise

Was I drinking? What did I say? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back