Recent content by ljkelly2171

1. ljkelly2171

Yay or nay?

100% yay
  2. ljkelly2171

Wings: Flats, drums, or fake wings (nuggets)

Mix of flats and drums. No boneless.
  3. ljkelly2171

Favorite vacation spot?

Cape Cod (Wellfleet/North Truro area) in the United States and the Philippines internationally, particularly El Nido.
  4. ljkelly2171

Which comes first?

Enjoy a cup of coffee on the back deck and then make breakfast to enjoy with a second cup of coffee.
  5. ljkelly2171

How do you choose your ball?

I settled on the Maxfli Tour which you can usually get for under $30 per dozen with sales and coupons at Dick's. I do want to give the Tour X another go this summer.
  6. ljkelly2171

How do you choose your ball?

Performance from 80-150 yards out is my top factor with distance off the tee being next. Price vetoes all selections as I try to keep it around $30 per dozen.
  7. ljkelly2171

Your Course Selection

Pretty much all of my rounds are at a public course where I have a membership. The only times I ever play other courses is if we are visiting my in-law or I am playing with a friend where we meet up half way.
  8. ljkelly2171

New from Philly!

Welcome to THP!
  9. ljkelly2171

The Experience with Budget Golf is Coming

Budget Golf is great, so I'm sure it will be a great experience!
  10. ljkelly2171

CONTEST Super Stroke Wins! You Win!

I was fortunate enough to win this contest about a month ago, thanks THP! I just recently regripped my fairway wood and thought the grip was great. It was a damp and wet day and the grip was plenty tacky enough and had a nice soft feel. I'm looking forward to regripping my Srixon z765s with...
  11. ljkelly2171

The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

Great prize for what should be an exciting tournament. I will go with Jordan Spieth and I prefer the Pro V1x.
  12. ljkelly2171

Throwback-First purchased WITB

Definitely did not carry a full bag, but I am pretty sure this was my first bag when I started playing regularly.... Taylor Made r360 Driver (10.5*) Adams Tight Lies 15* FW Taylor Made Rescue Mid 3h & 4h (19* & 22*) Taylor Made RAC os (5-pw) Taylor made burner SW (maybe 56*) Odyssey Dual Force...
  13. ljkelly2171

Golf in the Olympics

I will definitely watch both Olympic golf competitions because I like golf and the Olympics. It would seem like a natural Olympic sport because it is so global, but I tend to enjoy the events where the Olympic Games are the pinnacle of the sport (gymnastics, track & field, swimming, figure...
Back