Recent content by LLIB

1. LLIB

Left dash ProV1X - anyone try or gonna try em?

I’ve been playing these since the end of last year. If you go by swing speed recommendations and all that I should not be playing them, but I’ve never hit the ball straighter and I’ve not lost much, if any, distance
  2. LLIB

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Just got caught up. What a fun follow! I won’t be able to follow live tomorrow either but look forward to seeing who pulls out the W tomorrow evening.
  3. LLIB

LLIB’s WITB

The two biggest things for me to improve is to play the correct tees/yardage and improve from 50yds and in. I’m never going to hit 250+ drives or 150yd PW so I’ve gotta be accurate and I’ve got to get better at getting up and down hopefully for par but especially if it’s for bogey. That’s when...
  4. LLIB

Off Course with Ian and Mike from Club Champion Canada

This one sounds really interesting, going to give it a listen later today
  5. LLIB

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

Nothing much to add except I threw one of the yellow XT’s into the mix during this evenings chipping session and holy hell, is that thing easy to spot compared to the others. I feel like it would be hard to lose one of them in the rough.
  6. LLIB

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

Yep, I didn’t think I’d like it but it made a difference from the first putt.
  7. LLIB

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

I love Tour Edge equipment, it’s a shame they’re so overlooked. Good luck to everyone that enters.
  8. LLIB

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

I practiced putting this evening with the XT Soft and I liked it. I liked the feel and I really like the alignment aid. Line it up, concentrate on the dot, and hit the putt. It’s automatic. I’m looking forward to trying it for a few rounds as I’ve been struggling with leaving everything short. I...
  9. LLIB

LLIB’s WITB

That thought kind of clicked with me last round. Of course it was late in the round, but it finally occurred to me to quit trying to hit the huge drives that aren’t going to happen no matter how hard I swing or the perfect shot into the green when I’m lucky to hit the green at all. One or two...
  10. LLIB

LLIB’s WITB

I’m working on my swing, but it’s more of a mindset and game management change. Embrace being a short hitter, play the correct tees, take stupid out of the equation and try to make the game as simple as possible.
  11. LLIB

LLIB’s WITB

I’ve had an internal debate about updating this because it seems to be the death knell for clubs. But I have a different mindset towards the game than I used to. Now I want to learn to play better instead of trying to buy a game. If the Cobra fairways can last as long as they have no reason the...
  12. LLIB

CONTEST Pick My New Golf Ball

Pro V1x
  13. LLIB

Edel SMS Wedges Review

I got to play around with these some more of this evening. It rained this morning so the ground was softer than it was last night and these were wanting to dig on me. I was getting really frustrated. I spent a good hour chunking chips and hitting really bad shots with them. And then it dawned on...
  14. LLIB

What golf stuff did you buy today?

My pleasure brother, hope you hole everything with it!
Back