Recent content by Lmart009

1. Lmart009

Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

Batting multiple teams blowing up this week, the top 3 spots should be secured by combination of record/points for. The last spot can be claimed with a W by the 4 seed. The 5 seed gets in with a W and loss by the 4 seed. Seeds 6-9 all of a shot with a win if both the 4 and 5 seeds lose. I am...
  2. Lmart009

L4 is projected to have one team at 9-4, three at 8-5 and five at 7-6 after week 13. The 7-6 team with the lowest PF dropped a 150 spot, so it's anyone's guess as to how week 14 will end. One of the 8-5 teams plays a team projected to be 7-6, so the last playoff spot will likely be decided by...
  3. Lmart009

Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

It's possible, not likely, for L4 to have one team at 8-4, three at 7-5 and eight at 6-6 at the end of this week. Going into the week, all of the 5-6 teams must win out to have a chance. This week's matchups... Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk
  4. Lmart009

Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

League 4 is absolutely coming down to week 14! Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk
  5. Lmart009

Week 11: THP Fantasy Football

A few last minute trades in L4! Let's see if they go through after today's news... [emoji846] Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk
  6. Lmart009

Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football

League 4 is going to get interesting over the next few weeks. Three teams at 5-2, five teams at 4-3 and three more at 3-4. At the halfway point the playoffs are in reach for most of the league. I'm itching to make a deal, so throw something my way and let's hammer something out. Sent from my...
  7. Lmart009

Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Winner! Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk
  8. Lmart009

Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Your team is pretty stacked, but I find it hard to believe Goff gets any play time over Allen. [emoji3] I'll be waiting in the wings if anything changes ... Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk
  9. Lmart009

Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Moving to 2-1 on the backs of the Browns backfield, Lockett And Kupp. Didn't play Lazard with Adams up in the air and GB having the late game. Tossed a couple trade offers out in L4! Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk
  10. Lmart009

5 teams are going to finish 8-6 in league 4, so the playoff race will come down to points and I believe Team Toe Jam has the most points in the league (by nearly 100 points over second) and rightfully earns the final spot via tie breaker! Congrats to all who advanced! Sent from my GM1925 using...
  11. Lmart009

2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Damn... I've had personal things going on and I cannot believe I missed out in participating this year! Great job to all the SS's so far this year! I look forward to seeing what's yet to come! Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk
  12. Lmart009

League 4, the final spot is up for grabs! Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk
  13. Lmart009

What was your last EBay golf purchase?

Just pulled the trigger on a HZRDUS Smoke Black shaft to pair with my Rogue head. The stock HZRDUS Yellow snapped near the bottom and after hitting an older driver I had to get the Rogue back in play ASAP!
  14. Lmart009

What's for Dinner?

Steak and salad! Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk
  15. Lmart009

What is a Club Champion Driver Fitting Like?

Great video, very informative! Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk
Back