Recent content by lmh3

1. lmh3

Movies with short “time” spans?

For the Love of the Game is a single baseball game with a career of flashbacks mixed in.
  2. lmh3

Shaft Length for a Driver

44 7/8” before installing the grip, which puts the finished length right around 45” with the grip I use.
  3. lmh3

Brands you are rocking in 2024?

Picked up a few pairs of GFore pants and have been very happy, not crazy about their polo designs. Also got a few pairs of Dunning pants through work for a decent price.
  4. lmh3

Show off your Ball markers

Been using this one for a while.
  5. lmh3

What are you building? (Club style)

Built my SM10 wedges with KBS 610 shafts and BB&F ferrules. Got some time to mess with them this afternoon and so far I really like them.
  6. lmh3

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Just got my SM10 wedges, hoping to get them out to the range/short game area later today to compare against the MG4 wedges I’m using at the moment.
  7. lmh3

Stitch 5 Pocket Pants - Sorry Travis Mathew

I really like the G/Fore 5 pocket pants, nice stretch but a heavier feel, the Stitch ones are definitely intriguing as well.
  8. lmh3

Iron Shafts: Why don’t you go graphite?

I tested a set of LAGP L Series shafts last season and didn’t care for how counter balanced they were, my irons were at C-8 swing weight.
  9. lmh3

How often do you play par 3 course?

My in-laws have a par 3 course near their home and we will get out there two or three times a year.
  10. lmh3

If your current bag set-up was suddenly gone….?

I would rebuild it, update to the new P7•MB irons but otherwise the same.
  11. lmh3

2024 Official Birdie Counter

Rounds: 3 Birdies: 10
  12. lmh3

You have to play one brand of clubs... who are you going with?

Taylor Made or Titleist would be easy, could also do Srixon but I did not have as much success with the ZX wood line as the other two brands.
  13. lmh3

Build an "I Suck" Bag

I would put my T•100’s back in the bag, everything else would stay the same.
  14. lmh3

Comparing Golf Clubs - what are you basing it on?

For woods, I will look primarily at ball speed and feel/sound. Irons, I focus on feel through the turf and launch windows. I want to see the ball come off the club at a certain angle for each iron. Wedges are all about the bounce/grind and being able to hit the chips and pitches that I like...
  15. lmh3

Will You Tune in For Anthony Kim’s Return?

While I am looking forward to his return, the 3:15 am or so start will make it tough to catch any of it live.
Back