Recent content by LONGBALL777

1. L

The 60 and over Thread

It's, to me, a "softer" feeling off the face.
  2. L

Callaway Supersoft Splatter 360

I played the Vice version once. Looked cool, but no easier to see than a regular white ball. Give me a yellow or lime green ball any day.
  3. L

The 60 and over Thread

Have to chip in here. I play Tour Edge Hot launch 3s. To me they are even better than the halos. (Just a different feel). You can always get them for a song used. I haven't tried the Wilson Launch Pads, but some of them come with Recoil shafts, which should be amazing.
  4. L

I cant afford to buy new irons, but.....

Buy them, or you'll regret it. You can check the serial number when you get there. Quick story. I recently saw a set of irons I wanted on Callaway Pre-owned. They even had another similar set. I knew I shouldn't be spending the money, so I decided to think about it overnight. In the morning...
  5. L

Swing Weight Info

It does suck. Wish they posted it.
  6. L

Swing Weight Info

Actually, they don't. For instance, I play Tour Edge, and they do not list swing weights.
  7. L

Swing Weight Info

Is there a site where you can find sing weights of OEM irons? Thinking of getting some short irons to complement my current iron woods, and this info would be helpfu.
  8. L

Tour Edge Irons Question

Thanks so much. My decision is made!
  9. L

Tour Edge Irons Question

Has anyone hit both the Hot Launch C521 and C522 irons? Main difference seems to be "Vibracore". Seems like their version of Speed Foam. If so, is there much of a difference in feel, or is it all marketing hype. Thanks in advance.
  10. L

Cobra AEROJET Irons

Has anyone played both these and the F Max Superlites? Can you compare? And how is feel on these?
  11. L

Callaway EPIC Flash Driver Upgrade Verses Fusion

I'm just so comfortable with the Fusion. Very accurate and soft feeling. I had made the decision to sell the Epic and I thought I'd play with it one last time. You know how that goes...had one of my best driving days ever. One of my buddies said "I can't believe you're thinking of selling that...
  12. L

WINNER Congrats: You Just Won a Driver

Congrats! Enjoy it!
  13. L

CONTEST Congrats You Won a Driver

Congrats! Hit it well!
  14. L

Callaway EPIC Flash Driver Upgrade Verses Fusion

I own and have played both. Both are excellent. The Epic is a little longer, but the Fusion has better "feel" to me. That said, the Fusion is the one that has stayed in the bag.
  15. L

The 60 and over Thread

I started playing an all hybrid set when I started losing a lot of distance (about to turn 70). I am playing Tour edge Hot launch hybrids. I don't carry fairway woods, but these work out fine for me and keep my yardages consistent.
Back