Recent content by Lookylookitzadam

1. Lookylookitzadam

Rypstick

Today yielded some better results after doing yoga before the session as opposed to after. Still do their suggested warm up routine prior to every session as well. Was able to get a couple rounds in over the weekend and was seeing some decent carry numbers (measured by plugged balls) which is...
  2. Lookylookitzadam

Rypstick

I feel that pain...in SoCal and the courses are soaked. On the plus side I can see where my ball carries because it plus most of the time. Swing Speed update - next day in the books with Rypstick...definitely note seeing anywhere near 115 on the course, but I am getting it back out to where I...
  3. Lookylookitzadam

DIY shaft puller with pics

I built my DIY shaft puller using a wall mounted can crusher and a drill press vice...probably about $25 or so in labor (built in 2020). For graphite shaft adapters, I just thread a bolt into the end and have the washer bear on the moveable part of the crusher. Works great!
  4. Lookylookitzadam

Rypstick

What sort of speed gains have you seen on the course?
  5. Lookylookitzadam

LAB Putter question

I believe LAB states that you should NOT use the press grip with the Link. For their other putters, the press grip helps because the shaft has a large “onset” relative to the face whereas Link is much less.
  6. Lookylookitzadam

Rypstick

Starting this thread back up to keep myself accountable and try to encourage some more Rypstick related discussion as it seems to pale in comparisons to the engagement for Stack or SuperSpeed. Typical on course swing is around low 100s. These results shown below are baseline tests done at the...
  7. Lookylookitzadam

Die or Hit Past?

I’m definitely a die it at the hole putter but this year I hope to change that. Collected a lot of data and I miss a majority of my putts short via too short/low (too little pace) versus long/high
  8. Lookylookitzadam

2024 Official Birdie Counter

Fun topic! Late to the party but from 15 rounds played since Jan 01, 2024: (31) birdies (2) eagles
  9. Lookylookitzadam

Greetings from SoCal

Hey THP Community! I have been on the forums a long time as a lurker but recently decided I should start posting a bit more instead of just reading. I am a 3.7index who plays all over down in San Diego.
Back