Recent content by LoPan12

1. LoPan12

FS- Footjoy Freestyle BOA 8.5M

I have pair of Footjoy Freestyle BOA shoes in size 8.5M, still new in the box. Just not quite the right size... Asking $135 Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  2. LoPan12

WTB Womens Bio Cell driver head

Looking for a cheap driver head to the my wife to the range. I've got a ladies shaft and adapter already, so I'm just looking for someone who's got one sitting around collecting dust... Thanks! Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  3. LoPan12

FS: Nike TW 15, Black, Size 9

I have a pair of new, Nike TW 15, Size 9, in black. I've only worn them around the house on carpet. They are just a hair too big for me, so I bought some 8.5W from someone, and hopefully those fit better. They will be shipped USPS Priority Mail. Thanks for looking! Nike TW 15, Size 9M, Black $55
  4. LoPan12

FS: Lunar Control 3, White/Blue, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5

Found some new shoes today at the store! These are all brand new, prices shipped. 1. Lunar Control 3 White/Blue Size 9 $50 SOLD 2. Lunar Control 3 White/Blue Size 9.5 $50 SOLD 3. Lunar Control 3 White/Blue Size 10.5 $50 SOLD 4. Lunar Control 3 White/Blue Size 11.5 $50 SOLD
  5. LoPan12

FS: Nike Lunar Control 3, Lunar Command, Bermuda, Impact

These are all new. Prices are shipped. The Commands are pretty comfortable! Tempted to keep another pair for myself as backups! 1. Lunar Command White/Blue Size 9 $45 SOLD 2. Lunar Command White/Blue Size 10 $45 3. Lunar Command White/Blue Size 11 $45 SOLD 4. Lunar Command...
  6. LoPan12

WTB: Irons Shafts, 5-PW, stiff or R+

Hello! I'm looking for a set of irons shafts tonight. Would like to try KBS tours, in regular+ or stiff. But I need .370 tips. Looking for 5-pw, standard length (5i playing to 37.5") Will also consider other brand shafts too, but would prefer the KBS Tours, just shoot me a PM. Don't want to...
  7. LoPan12

How to tell if irons shafts are too flexy?

I still have regular flex (TT Dynalite 85) shafts in my irons, but everything else has been upped to stiff over the past year. I have a driver SS of 95-100. How can I tell if my iron shafts need to be upped to stiff? Lately I've been yanking my iron shots to the left (RH). No draw or hook, just...
  8. LoPan12

WTB: Cobra Fly-Z+ Driver Weight

Looking for the 17g or 19g Fly-Z weight. Thanks!
  9. LoPan12

FS: Custom Leather Hybrid Headcover

Custom made hybrid headcover. Shipped $30 Used for a couple months. At the top along an inch or so, if you pull the seam tight, you can see holes from having to re-stitch that spot. Great condition, minor wear towards the bottom on the back side, hard to tell. Black fleece lining, super soft...
  10. LoPan12

FS GD AD DI 6S, Cobra tip

I'm on the east coast, so please add $5 for west of the Mighty Mississippi. I have a used Graphite Designs AD DI 6s Driver Shaft $100 It plays 44.5" in a Fly-Z+ and is untipped. It has a 1 inch graphite extension in it. With the Cobra tip, it measures 43". Without it, it would be 42 5/8". I...
  11. LoPan12

WTB Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid 3/4 Orange, Stiff/Reg

Good evening. Looking for a Fly-Z Hybrid in good shape, 3/4, orange, stiff or regular. Condition wise, want no paint chips, brushing on sole and face is fine. Basically used, but taken care of.
  12. LoPan12

FS: Oban Kiyoshi Gold, Adidas Polo (M)

1)Oban Kiyoshi Gold, 65g stiff (04) flex. It has a Callaway Dual cog adapter, MCC Midsize grip, and plays 45" in a BBA 815. Fantastic condition, adapter is Callaway installed. Can be pulled if you desire. ($130 without the adapter) $135 SOLD 2) Adidas Puremotion Polo, Size Medium, Purple Wore...
  13. LoPan12

WTB: High Lofted/Ladies Driver Head

Evening everyone. I got the wife to agree to atleast come to the driving range with me and try whacking at some balls. :banana: I managed to find a ladies flex shaft for cheap, and now I just need a head. I'm looking for something lofted 12°-14°. Doesn't need to be fancy, but I was hoping to...
  14. LoPan12

FS Oban Kiyoshi Gold, 65g stiff Callaway, MD2 Wedges; 56, 60

1)Oban Kiyoshi Gold, 65g stiff flex. It has a Callaway Dual cog adapter, MCC Midsize grip, and plays 45" in a BBA 815. Fantastic condition, adapter is Callaway installed. Can be pulled if you desire. $135 Ships from North Carolina, so I'll ask for an extra $5 for shipping the shaft West of the...
Back