Recent content by loquaciouspanda

1. loquaciouspanda

Diamana Blueboard - OEM or Aftermarket?

I saw this shaft on eBay for cheap. It looks aftermarket to me but a friend who works in a golf shop says it looks like it's not an aftermarket. Any opinions?
  2. loquaciouspanda

FS: TaylorMade MC $165

Standard L/L/L Shafts: DG S300 Grips: Lamkin Crossline black with pink trim, standard (can ship Lamkin 3Gen Wraps as well) Great 5-PW set! A little old but still a very good club. 5 iron has a chip on the sole which is shown in the picture but does not effect the club's performance. $165 OBO...
  3. loquaciouspanda

Unknown TP Shaft?

Hi THP, So I have a Tour Issue Tour Burner driver with a TaylorMade graphics TP shaft in it. Does anyone know what this shaft is supposed to do? Is it anything like the Tour AD DI series, considering it's by the same brand?
  4. loquaciouspanda

FS: TaylorMade Tour Preferred Combo Set/New Pictures/Priced to Move

Need to move these ASAP. MCs: 9/10, standard L/L/L. DG S300 with TaylorMade standard tour velvets. MBs: 7.5/10, 2* strong and 2* flat. DG S300 with pink Pure midsize wraps. $175 shipped Now $165
  5. loquaciouspanda

Wraps?

I like pink grips (don't ask), and I'm looking at some cross lines with pink shading. The problem is that they're undersize. I usually play standard with 2 extra wraps on the left and three on the right. Two questions: a) would this translate to 6 on the left and 7 on the right? b) if so, will...
  6. loquaciouspanda

FS: Post-July 4th Cleanout Sale! PIC HEAVY

Hi THP! I've had stuff accumulating in my house for a while and it's time to get it out! Prices set according to PGA Value Guide plus shipping. Will listen to trade offers but mainly looking for cash. 1. TaylorMade 2011 Tour Preferred MC/MB 3-P I've tried a couple times, unsuccessfully, to sell...
  7. loquaciouspanda

14 Way Bag Setup

This is a question for those who have a 14 way divider bag. How do you put your clubs in? I currently have: 3W, Driver, 5W 4H, 5i, 6i, 7i 8i, 9i, PW, 50* 54*, Putter, 58*
  8. loquaciouspanda

1999 Vokey Prototype 54* Paintfill project

Here it is. The website said the paint takes 48-72 hours to completely cure, so I'll wait until Monday evening to apply some clear coat.
  9. loquaciouspanda

Sorry, it looks like the pictures aren't working. I'll repost them here. Second layer of blue is drying. I think I need a third layer of red, and then maybe a third layer of blue.
  10. loquaciouspanda

This thread is a step by step of my first paintfill project. Here's a before and after the vinegar and nail polish remover. I think there might still be some paint in the base of the T, but I can't really tell. Looks like I got most of it though. Definitely going with the cardinal and navy...
  11. loquaciouspanda

1999 Vokey Prototype 54*

Good afternoon, fellow hackers! I picked this wedge up at my local Play-It-Again for $15, so I doubt there's any real value to it; I just thought it was pretty cool. Any thoughts?
  12. loquaciouspanda

WTB C-Tapers

Hi, I'm looking for a set of 4-P C-Tapers to play around with. I'm looking to play R+, but S or R would work as well (I believe I can soft-step or hard-step them as needed). Grips don't matter at this stage. Thanks!
  13. loquaciouspanda

Standing Up/Spine Angle

First, I know this is a sticky on the forum. I just wanted to know what you guys think applies to me specifically. https://youtu.be/ygW0KwolM7s Thanks!
  14. loquaciouspanda

WTB Project X

I'm looking for a .355 Project X 6.0 Flighted 5-P pull. Let me know what you have!
  15. loquaciouspanda

FS 2011 TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC/MB Combo (3-P)

This set is 3-4 MC and 5-P MB. The MCs are in 9.5/10 shape, and the MBs are in 7/10 shape. The MBs definitely have groove/face wear, but they are definitely still usable. MCs are standard L/L/L, MBs are standard L, 2* strong and 3* flat. MCs have stock TaylorMade Tour Velvet standard grips, MBs...
Back