Recent content by LowEndTalent

1. LowEndTalent

For Trade PING G425 MAX Driver (9Degree Stiff) for a G425 SFT (Possibly for sale as well...)

Figured I would throw this up here before I just pull the same trade and significantly more $$$ out of pocket at 2nd SWING. Bought new at Dicks the day they dropped. Has seen 8 - 10 rounds total and a few range sessions. Face is clean, crown is clean, bottom is clean. The only thing worth...
  2. LowEndTalent

WTB WTB G410 Crossover

You sure you don’t want a 3?! [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. LowEndTalent

For Trade PING G410 Crossover #3 - 20degree w/ Tour 173-85 STIFF Shaft ***MINTY***

For sale or trade... Christmas gift from my wife who doesn't necessarily understand clubs and lofts and such. This will get no use since she bought me new hybrids as well. :) Black Dot, standard LLL One range session and (3) 18 hole rounds of golf. This is a stinger machine IMHO! Wearing a...
  4. LowEndTalent

CLUB CAMERON - Why Bother?!

Agreed. I sat in front of my laptop yesterday morning, refreshing my browser and had all (4) new items in my cart. Passed on all of them. The covers are getting more lack luster by the minute. St. Pats from years past were awesome. I get it...all good things... I do like the HydroFlask I got...
  5. LowEndTalent

For Sale Scotty Cameron Select Squareback - 35" w/ SuperStroke Traxion Tour XL 2.0 ***MINTY***

Title says it all!! I bought this new to A/B with my Phantom X12.5 and added the SuperStroke Traxion Tour XL 2.0 grip. My preference is to grip at roughly 34" or so without cutting the putter, and to use the SuperStroke counter weights (weight not included but grip is compatible). Scotty...
  6. LowEndTalent

For Sale Scotty Cameron 2019 7-Point Crown Headcover Set

MODS, lock this one up please. Thanks THP.
  7. LowEndTalent

For Sale *NEW* Scotty Cameron 2020 Las Vegas Headcover Set (Woods)

All (4) are brand new in individual bags. This is another set I pieced together on eBay...Ouch! Image borrowed for reference from original seller(s). I am getting out of the Scotty game at the request of my wife to free-up storage space in the basement. :oops: Taking a hit on what I paid to...
  8. LowEndTalent

For Sale Scotty Cameron 2019 7-Point Crown Headcover Set

Pieced together on-line last season I have seen these referred to as the 2019 British Open release as well? Driver, Fairway, Hybrid w/ black piping, Hybrid w/ silver piping These have been extremely lightly (5 rounds or less) gamed in fair weather No rips, tears, stains, etc. Getting out of...
  9. LowEndTalent

Understood and no "blame" to Scotty to speak of. Lesson learned on a personal level because I have no interest in stalking the site to get the covers. He tends to ignore new mid-square covers since those designs were late to the game. Shame on me for not doing my research. So now, I am on the...
  10. LowEndTalent

Aside from the membership kit that takes 6-8 weeks (or more) to receive, that doesn't have a mallet option (knew that going in)... Anything "new" that members have first access to is sold out as soon as you receive the notification email that they are available. Sorry, I'm sure this is a repeat...
  11. LowEndTalent

WTB Low Spin/ Low Launch/ Stiff Flex - Driver Shafts

Whatya got? With no tip, or with :ping: G410/425 compatible tip preferred. I liked, but didn't love the HZRDUS Smoke Black and/or Green but might take another one. Thanks THP!!
  12. LowEndTalent

WTB: Bridgestone Tour B/J715/J815 driver/FW shaft adapter tip

If you need a stiff shaft w/ a "B" tip, I can help. I have a 65g MATRIX KUJOH stiff shaft with the J715 tip. PM me if interested.
  13. LowEndTalent

WTB Blade Style Putter Cover for Scotty Squareback 2

I am a Club Cameron member but not crazy about Jackpot Johnny and I missed out on the Johnny Racer blade. Plus the Hula Girl they just posted was sold out when they posted it. :confused: PM me with what you have. Scotty, Swag, Etc...Thanks!
Back