Recent content by LowEndTalent

1. LowEndTalent

For Sale Cleveland RTX-3 CB Gap Wedge (50deg Tour Satin)

As of this post, still available. Heading to Golf Galaxy this evening...may use for trade fodder.
  2. LowEndTalent

For Sale Cobra F7 Driver (Grey - Regular Flex)

Loaned this to a friend who obviously doesn't believe in head covers. Despite that, it will ship with a well used Cobra Cube head cover. Face is fine and free of any issues. FUBUKI ZT60 Regular Flex Shaft and a worn but playable Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 MidSize Grip. Will include an adjustment...
  3. LowEndTalent

For Sale COBRA Driver Shaft Adapter(s)

These were pulls that I bought here on THP that I never got around to using. Bought three and used one in my F7 without issue. $20 for the pair
  4. LowEndTalent

For Sale Cleveland RTX-3 CB Gap Wedge (50deg Tour Satin)

New set had an AW so this will get no use. 50deg/ 10deg bounce - True Temper Dynamic Gold WEDGE Flex One season of light play and plenty of life left. Wearing a barely used Golf Pride MCC Plus4 MidSize $40 $30 (or trade for some balls...ProV1X, AVX, TourB, etc...)
  5. LowEndTalent

For Sale Project X HZRDUS Red, UST Mamiya V2 Counterbalance & Aldila Rogue Max Shafts

V2 still available? How did that shaft perform for you in the ST series drivers?
  6. LowEndTalent

Video Mizuno Clubs, Trip and More

Nothing short of impressive! Total Mizuno fan boy here!
  7. LowEndTalent

FS/FT - Black Clover Sharp Luck 2 - Blackout FlexFit Hat (L/XL)

Black Clover Sharp Luck 2 Black on black - FlexFit L/XL Won this at a corporate outing a few weeks back. They scanned it, pulled the tags, and handed it to me. It has been in the golf locker, UNWORN, since that day. They are selling them at TopGolf Loudon, VA for $37.00 plus tax. $20 face to...
  8. LowEndTalent

FS - Tour Edge Hot Launch 2 Iron Set (5H - AW) Stiff

Assuming most of you THPers know the drill on these. They were Golf Digest Hot Listers back in 2017 I believe (Silver). Game improvement for days!! https://www.touredge.com/products/hotlaunch2irons.asp This set is 4H, 5H, 6I - AW (8 clubs) with the UST Mamiya shafts made for Tour Edge (65gram...
  9. LowEndTalent

FS/FT - Callaway Rogue SubZero - 5 Wood (18* w/ Project X EvenFlow STIFF)

Standard, off the shelf (from Golf Galaxy) Rogue SubZero 5Wood Project X EvenFlow BLUE STIFF Shaft Regripped with a Lamkin Z5 Midsize, played two or three rounds. Just not enough of a difference from the hybrids I am carrying at the moment. No crown/sky marks Some face marks from playing it...
  10. LowEndTalent

FS/FT - NIKE HEADCOVERS (VRS Pom - VRS Hybrid - Concept Mallet)

Cleaning out some of the dust collectors Lightly used set (1, 3, 5) of the Nike VRS "vintage" pom head covers Throwing in a Method Concept mallet cover and a stock VR-S hybrid cover $20.00 (USPS snail mail) Trades...Whatever really... Cadet M/L Gloves Balls (Bridgestone, Callaway, etc) other...
  11. LowEndTalent

FS - Srixon Z355 4I - PW (Steel - Regular Flex NS PRO 950GH)

Srixon Z355's. Regular Flex Standard L/L/L Stock Srixon GP Velvet Grips Bought these here on the forum for a coworker. He gamed them one round at Myrtle and immediately went back to his Cleveland Launcher HBs. $200 SHIPPED - No Trades Please
  12. LowEndTalent

FS/FT - Bridgestone Tour Cart Bag (White/Grey/Lime) MINTY!!

This has seen one season of extremely light use and is in excellent condition. 4-Way 9.5" top and I had no issues loading it with MCC Plus4 midsize grips and a SuperStroke 2.0 putter grip. I just swapped out my entire bag, woods to irons and my OCD will drive me nuts not playing "B" sticks...
  13. LowEndTalent

FS/WTS - GRIPS!! (Golf Pride DD2 and Winn PCi)

Need to clear some of the clutter in the shop. Golf Prides have been traded. (15) Winn 5CP-CP Polymer Cord Men's Standard Firm Copper Grips New in the package SOLD (PayPal is fine, or trade for a dozen urethane balls) (17) Golf Pride DD2 Yellow/Black Grips (5) of these are the DD2 Midsize...
  14. LowEndTalent

FS/FT - FootJoy ContourFIT Shoes (10-1/2 M - Black) Worn Once!!

The last of the carnage from cleaning out dad's estate. Bought new at Dicks Sporting Goods and worn for one 18 hole round. Size 10-1/2, BLACK colorway. Holy crap are these shoes comfortable...a walkers dream in my opinion. Sadly, with (2) pair of DNA's and a pair of ECCOs, these will collect...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in