Recent content by Luca__jack

1. Luca__jack

Orrible driver swing good result

Hi, im 23 of hcp and today a friend of mine took a video.. Basically my backswing is orrible even if i can get 230yr with it.. Is there any drill to make my swing more “normal” Thank you https://youtu.be/2kWxyuqPB0M Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  2. Luca__jack

Face weight feel and grip

Hi guys, I’ve got a strange feeling while i grip my driver my fairways and my hybrid. Basically i can feel confortable just if i grip them with a face really closed. If i grip them normally and try to swing them i messed io with the swing. Obviously the results are big draw to bad hook...
  3. Luca__jack

Cobra f7 one 4iron problem

Hi guys, Lately i found hard to hit my 4 iron.. this morning during a cleaning session I found that the head and the hosel doesn’t touch each other (see the photo) the ferrules seems to be in the right position (sign on Shaft photo 3).. what’s happened ?? Can this be the reason why I...
  4. Luca__jack

True temper speed step 80

Hi, i'm thinking of change my iron (amp forged kbs tour r+ 115gr) with the callaway xr iron. On the xr is mounted a True temper speed step 80 of which ican't find any information except the one on callaway website. can you help me adding other info? second question: i'm not able to get fitted...
  5. Luca__jack

New from Italy

Hi guys i' M Luca from Italy. I'm 28 Hcp. i follow the forum by month and Now i decide to register. thanks
Back