Recent content by Luchnia

1. L

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

44.5 seems to be the magic number for me as well. Even if I have a long driver shaft while testing I tend to move my hands down further so that tells me something about where the "comfort" length needs to be. From what I can tell by observing others on the golf course chase balls after hitting...
  2. L

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Picked up the Radspeed driver yesterday at a an area pro shop. I have already cut the shaft and changed out the grip. Dialed in the swing weight nicely for me. Hit it on my launch monitor about 10 times and seems nice. Not sure how much difference I will see with my Cobra Speedzone versus this...
  3. L

I wonder if I'm just supposed to be using super improvement player irons?

I got fit for irons in February of last year and the iron I hit the best was the Callaway Mavrik MAX and I am still playing them after the entire year. They just seem to work well for me and have a comfort feel. The PW and GW are money for my old bones LOL I am extremely intrigued by the Cobra...
  4. L

I got fitted for my irons at CC and it was great! They are very helpful and don't forget if you want the data you will need to ask them to send it to you. I did not buy my clubs there but did get my fitting there.
  5. L

You need to start a thread and tell us how us how it goes! :cool:
  6. L

Is it just me?

You could always stand out in a field during a storm and see if lightning strikes you. Your odds would be better than making a hole in one. :ROFLMAO:
  7. L

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I see a dealer in my area finally has the Radspeed driver. I think I will have to swing by there tomorrow and check it out :cool:
  8. L

Ever had a shoe failure on the course?

Have not had a failure yet other than spikes and I keep a spike tool and spikes in my golf bag so I can quickly change one out. I keep an extra pair of shoes in my trunk if I need to change.
  9. L

Do you get this angry?

Nope. Every now and then I see someone do some stupid junk that cost them later.
  10. L

Watched your vids several times and please take this with a grain of salt as they say. Sometimes it is hard to tell what is going on in the vids without seeing in person swing. A couple things come to mind, one is your club position and second is the bottom of your arc. This could be caused by a...
  11. L

Man do I understand the swaying thing. Late 2019 I really struggled with moving my head up and down as much as eight inches and getting off center bad. I got large a mirror and went to work in my hitting bay keeping my body more stationary while better developing my swing. Swaying and up and...
  12. L

You will always get a lot of different views based on the information you give. IMO, first thing is to look at your mishits to see what you are doing that is causing issues. I remember early last year I was hitting the ground too early on a number of my ball strikes. I simply put a piece of...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in