Recent content by Luchnia

1. L

Raised Cups or Styrofoam in the cup

Oh gotcha. I was not thinking raised in that manner. So far none of the courses around here have them raised above the level of the green. Not sure I would like that at all.
  2. L

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

I wonder what the news will hold today. I tend to only get bits and pieces of it cause most of the time it is so full of crap. I was wondering today how this will change this country.
  3. L

Funny things on the course that make you laugh to yourself?

I have seen the type. It boggles the mind how they deceive themselves.
  4. L

Swing speed thoughts - curious what you think.

I suppose I just wasn't expecting so much of a differential. I think my mind was thinking the difference might be 3-5 mph between a driver and a 6 iron, not 10 mph. I understand SS is relative to club length and arc, but I guess as a mid/high capper I don't put the velocity behind an iron that...
  5. L

ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE STREAM AND CONTEST TODAY AT 3PM

Enjoyed the chat - was a lot of fun and great questions!
  6. L

Would knowing this bother you or would you simply get on with life - COVID 19?

The nice thing was I was not in contact with anyone after I left the golf course that day. I work from home so not around humans which is good in this case to be quarantined from others.
  7. L

First Look: Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedges

I like my Vokey SM7s, just wished I could play them better. I am definitely considering going graphite shafts in them to match my iron set. I think that will make a huge difference in the feel.
  8. L

A Gif Story

9. L

Would knowing this bother you or would you simply get on with life - COVID 19?

I live in a rural country area so I am not out and about around people anyway so this is not a big deal for me. I don't fear things like COVID, but I believe in respecting others where this type of thing is concerned. I wondered if one per cart was was a rule, but the course we were at were...
  10. L

CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

We need to learn to post like a BAUS and then we will be a WADDAPOSTER :p
  11. L

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

It seems as though China always has something up their sleeves and sometimes some very scrupulous practices. Of course not all in China are that way, but certainly many are.
  12. L

Beard thread

Basically have let mine grow some over the last week and keep it trimmed nice. I don't like it when it looks gruff and scruffy looking.
  13. L

ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE STREAM AND CONTEST TODAY AT 3PM

Should be able to make this one.
  14. L

CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Hard to keep up with the lightning fast pace of certain posters. Must be stuck keyboard keys.
  15. L

A Gif Story

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in