Recent content by luggage

1. L

Need advice on golf shoe for walking the course

I am restarting my golf hobby after a long layoff. I am 72 years old and about 30 lbs overweight. Anybody have any good recommendation for a good golf shoe to keep my feet from feeling like somebody took a cane to the bottoms of my feet? I started walking 9 holes with a Bag Boy tri cart? and...
  2. L

Need Info on Equipment buyer

Has any one on the forum ever done business with tee2green6931 at ebay. There is a great sounding deal on a Callaway RAZR Fit 11.5* Driver Senior Flex Aldila RIP'd NV 60 Light (New) for less than $100.00 and it sounds almost too good to be true. I think they are out of Canada and sell...
  3. L

Staff Bag with Bacardi Logo

I solved my problem regarding not enough room in my golf bag for all woods. A local teaching Pro had an extra staff bag and he gave me a great deal on. The problem is the zippered name panel has a small hole in it and I would like to replace the panel. The problem is there is not a brand name...
  4. L

Help, I can't find a open spot for my club in my bag.

:at-wits-end:As I have stated in my first post, I have to carry all FW woods 7,9,11,13,15,17 19 because I can't bend sufficiently (back surgery) to hit the middle and short irons. I am happy with distance and direction (for my ability). The problem I have with all of those woods is finding a...
  5. L

New old guy from Alabama

I am 72 years old and have been playing golf for about 30 years. The best I ever shot was in the mid 80s. A couple of years ago I had a lamanectomy surgery on my back L4/L5. It worked for a couple of months and then the docs wanted to do more surgery below at the L5/S1. I opted not to do the...
Back