Recent content by Lynchburg14

1. Lynchburg14

FS: Masters Tickets

I have 2 Masters tickets for sale for Wednesday which is also par 3 day [emoji16]. Asking $1000 each (less than both stubhub and seat geek), if you want both we can do $1,700 so you have extra money for the food and merch. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. Lynchburg14

AC Membership over the years?

So with this being the 10th year of THP it had me wondering how much has been raised for donations from the wonderful AC membership during that time. I know that it has gone to different charities but did not know if there was a count of how much awesomeness THPers have raised for those...
  3. Lynchburg14

#sb2k18 or Augusta

Okay had the convo with a friend on if you were given the chance to play Augusta or go on #sb2k18 with Rickie, Jordan, Justin, and Smylie which would you choose. Now I think the answer to this all depends on your age. Both of us under the age of 35 said hands down we were going on spring break...
  4. Lynchburg14

FS: Epic Subzero with 2 shafts

I have a 9 degree Epic SZ with Diamana whiteboard shaft stiff 70. Cut down to 44in. Also have Ozik 75M Black Tie stiff shaft at 45in to go with it. Club is in great shape but found something else. Asking $325obo shipped to lower 48. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. Lynchburg14

SWAG Putters Thread

First paint job this summer I might have to use the money so I too can have some SWAG
  6. Lynchburg14

SWAG Putters Thread

I love everything from the name to the colors and skulls are perfect. They had me in mind with everything they did when the made this company. Had I had the extra money to spend I would have grabbed them on Sunday when they were released.
  7. Lynchburg14

Contest: Callaway Customs Goes Rogue

Cool Contest here is what I went with.
  8. Lynchburg14

Tigers pairing for the Masters

Okay you are incharge of pairing for the Masters so who are you putting as Tigers playing partner?
  9. Lynchburg14

Carts for PGA?

Talking yesterday with my buddy during our round it was brought up that if the PGA wants to speed up rounds why not give the guys carts. Do you think it could ever work?
  10. Lynchburg14

Need Technical Question Help

Recently I have been doing some driver testing on the newest Foresight LM, and I don't exactly understand all the numbers and hoping someone can explain. So with my current driver I was avg a swing speed of 111, smash factor of 1.42 total distance avg around 263 but longest 290 and the shaft is...
  11. Lynchburg14

Golf Standards

So in the WM thread debating with JB about John Rahm emotions for hitting a bad shot has me thinking. Why are golfers held at different standards than other professional athletes. Why do some of us have not problem with a club slam or a f bomb being dropped and others get all upset about it. The...
  12. Lynchburg14

Where is PING

Just curious where is PING? I can't remember them or THP ever reallying doing anything together. Now I don't remember all the amazing things that have gone on so there might be a real easy answer to my question. They seem to make some really good clubs and I would have thought somehow over the...
  13. Lynchburg14

Bullying/Suicide Prevention Video Please Watch

Guys this is the video my 8th graders made with a little camera work from me. They were tasked with coming up with a video idea to bring focus to bullying and suicide, as it is a big topic in our health class. They chose the song 1-800-273-8255 by Logic and they made the video around the song...
  14. Lynchburg14

Big Thank You to Callaway Golf and Carlos Caliente

So I would like to take quick second and give a big thank you to Harry Arnett, Aj Voelpel, and Alex "Carlos Caliente". I just went out to San Diego and the west coast for the first time in my life and while there I played Torrey Pines and got a private tour of Callaway from AJ. So let me give a...
  15. Lynchburg14

Range Ball leftovers?

Today went up to the local course and to hit a bag of balls. The course has done a lot of beautification recently but they treat the place like it is nicer than it really is. For the first time at any course that I have been to they had a range guy throwing leftover range balls back into the...
Back