M2Giles's latest activity

• M2Giles
    M2Giles replied to the thread Cobra King Tec Hybrid.
    Another few rounds with this guy in the bag and I'm quite impressed. Flight doesn't feel quite as forward as I was initially seeing and...
  • M2Giles
    So thoughts on this is that it's pretty hot of the face and comes out quite flat. Have it in the forward setting so will need to see if...
  • M2Giles
    M2Giles replied to the thread The 7-Wood.
    Right now i've dropped the 5 wood. Again it proved to be too hot at times so its been benched (probably permanently). I grabbed a 3H...
  • M2Giles
    M2Giles replied to the thread Spin is King. Prove me wrong.
    We don't play courses like the pros. Generally our courses are a lot softer and fairways and greens are slower. Yes, spin matters, but...
  • M2Giles
    M2Giles replied to the thread KBS PGI Players Graphite Iron.
    wonder how this compares to the TGI they had before
  • M2Giles
    Was in Ventus red. Back to my beloved Tensei Pro White.
  • M2Giles
    M2Giles replied to the thread Other player's equipment.
    constantly looking at something new which is unfortunate since I do like what I have.
  • M2Giles
    I am definitely intrigued. I really want a supersport armlock and the Vintage series has a few styles I would purchase. The sik face is...
  • M2Giles
    M2Giles replied to the thread How fancy is your ball maker?.
    I usually use a swag skull for my ball marker. I've collected to many nice ones, but i keep using that marker.
  • M2Giles
    After an extended hiatus from golf (joys of infants and work) I decided to come back. First thing I saw was Cobra having a new hybrid so...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in