Recent content by Mabuckeye

1. Mabuckeye

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Has anyone hit the ZX5 or ZX4 with the UST Helium shafts?
  2. Mabuckeye

Srixon ZX Mk II Drivers, Fairways and Hybrids

Wrong thread I know but has anyone hit the ZX4 irons with the Helium shafts?
  3. Mabuckeye

Of the available shafts I think the Recoil ES hybrid would best match my swing…
  4. Mabuckeye

I wish they offered the Helium shaft in the hybrids. It’s now available in the irons and the ZX5’s are on my short list..
  5. Mabuckeye

How did you like the driver? I’m about the same swing speed and would have pulled the trigger if they had a 12 degree head. Concerned with launch given my moderate swing speed…
  6. Mabuckeye

The Club Car Thread

I wonder if CC has any plans to add a dual or triple battery. I need the extra range and prefer CC over EZGo. QuietTech will be our likely path forward if CC doesn’t have this as an option.
  7. Mabuckeye

The Club Car Thread

JB - other than Quiet Tech, do you still favor the Yamaha? My wife and I just visited the ClubCar dealership in HH and it seems the ClubCar is much more luxurious than the Yamaha? I was surprised they didn't have a gas Onward in stock - I guess they sell many more Lithium carts. Did you get...
  8. Mabuckeye

EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Why no Lin-Q Red hybrid shaft for the Mizuno ST-Max? Prefer/need the Red launch/spin over the Blue?
  9. Mabuckeye

The Club Car Thread

Thanks JB. Moving to Sun City Hilton Head and it’s fairly spread out driving the gas decision. Heard one this past week and was surprised at how quiet it was.
  10. Mabuckeye

The Club Car Thread

Think I’m going gas for my upcoming golf cart purchase. Any thoughts on the Club Car gas vs the Yamaha? Club Car uses Kohler or Kawasaki engine - think I’d prefer Yamaha engine but wanted your thoughts…
  11. Mabuckeye

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Just watched a review video of the ZX5 MKII irons (AskGolfNut - Jay Smith) and he raved at the forgiveness across the face. Thinking I might go that way due to the higher launch and spin as I’m a moderate swing speed and could use the added launch/spin. Might get the Helium shafts in them...
  12. Mabuckeye

Cleveland ZipCore XL Irons Review

How did you like the Helium? Did it help with launch?
  13. Mabuckeye

Interested in this as well…
  14. Mabuckeye

Are the Zipcore XLs bendable? I’d like them a degree weak as I’m a low ball hitter…
  15. Mabuckeye

Cleveland Launcher XL2 Driver Review

How closed did it sit at 12 degree hosel setting.? I need loft but fight the lefts…
Back