Recent content by MacTS

1. MacTS

Golfers with an offseason, when you do you start getting ready for next season?

Indoor simulator more or less directly after the season. Playing a weekly tour with friends, a couple of more indoor rounds and training sessions per week until season start again Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  2. MacTS

Longest Shot You Have Ever Made

160 yards eagle hole out is my longest Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  3. MacTS

SuperSpeed Golf Review

I am now 5 sessions in for ny superspeed training. As a base line before the start of the sessions I tried some drives and an average of these were 103,6 mph. Today after my speed session I tried 5 drives and got an average of 107 mph. I have also got a few mph raise with the different sticks...
  4. MacTS

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Don’t do it[emoji3]. I was very happy with my Xtreme...and then tested RadSpeed 10,5 head...now my new driver will arrive in a few days time[emoji23] Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  5. MacTS

Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I just got the 21 hybrid and it will replace a BioCell 19 and Mavrik Pro 23 degree hybrid. Really love the Rad Speed hybrid. So nice feeling off the face and long and straight flight. I really recommend to try it if you are in the market for a new hybrid this year Skickat från min iPhone med...
  6. MacTS

2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

A major milestone reached for me today! For the first time in many years the weight scale showed "two digit numbers" in kilogram. 99,9 kg !!! Technically my weekly weigh-in is Fridays, but I had a good feeling and stepped on the scale today:-) Converted to LBS I have now lost 84 lbs since mid...
  7. MacTS

Do looks matter? Would you play ugly clubs?

Yes for sure, granted that the result was good Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  8. MacTS

2021 Better You Fitness Thread

I started a weight loss/fitness journey mid August last year. At that point I weighed appr 300 lbs. So far I have lost 70 lbs and I have another 15 lbs to loose in the next couple of months. After that my plan is to keep the weight until end of the summer and then to cut the last 10 lbs next...
  9. MacTS

How much golf is too much?

I just reached my limit. Thursday-36 holes, Friday-27 holes, Saturday -18 holes and Sunday -27 holes. Now I am ordering my self two days of rest Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  10. MacTS

Best sounding driver?

I love the sound of my M6....however I must admit that Mavrik sounds even better Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  11. MacTS

Lowering Driver Loft?

I am not that fast in swingspeed and sometimes (quite often) do not have optimal launch so I just went 1 degree higher in loft and in general have added a bit of distance Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  12. MacTS

What did you shoot today?

Shot par for the first time on my home course (9 holes) today and made a ”simple” eagle from appr 160 yards on the last hole[emoji23] Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  13. MacTS

Tee Box Honors

For casual rounds we play ready golf. The same applies in most local tournaments. When someone makes a birdie, mostly they get offered to start next hole if they want
  14. MacTS

Average Driver Distance Relative to Index

Average drive around 230. HCP 6,5
  15. MacTS

Do you always hit driver on par 5's?

Not always, but mostly. Depends on hole layout and weather conditions though so I might pick another club if needed. On one of the par 5´s on a nearby course there is a ditch approx 220 yards from the tee. If I have the wind against me i will use a shorter club
Back