Recent content by MagicSpell

1. MagicSpell

New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

Played my first round with the 14-way bag yesterday. Hot yesterday afternoon so I was riding. As others have said, this bag exudes quality. The look, the feel, the attention to detail. The zippers are smooth and have decent sized pulls. I tend to "overpack" my bag with things that I think I...
  2. MagicSpell

New bag arrived today. Thank you @Rod Dunlap and CaddyDaddy! Setting it up today and will take it out for tomorrow afternoon’s round. First impressions coming soon
  3. MagicSpell

@Rod Dunlap I saw the cart version when the Az THP group played recently and I mentioned that I would be interested in the Stand Bag version. Just placed my order for the black with 14-way top! Super excited to see these so quickly!! Thanks for all that you do
  4. MagicSpell

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

I’ll join for dinner if there’s a spot
  5. MagicSpell

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

@Wildcat - I’m no @sweetnlow , but I’m available if you can stomach my woeful excuse for a golf game…
  6. MagicSpell

2024 Round Count

After a week off, round #19 yesterday.
  7. MagicSpell

February AZTHP League

Sorry to say I'll have to miss this one :cry:
  8. MagicSpell

2024 Round Count

Played round #18 on Friday. Conditions were a bit dicey with wind, rain, and hail at times during the round. Also came across not only standing water in unusual places, but also raging river water in some run off areas of the course. Still glad to have played though
  9. MagicSpell

2024 Round Count

Round #17 today. Low to mid 70’s with blue sky today. Wind and rain coming in the next day or two though 😢
  10. MagicSpell

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

I haven't reserved a room yet. I've been told I snore a bit... give it some thought before you say yes :ROFLMAO:
  11. MagicSpell

2024 Round Count

Round #16 yesterday… Playing 17th round tomorrow before the bad weather hits later this week!
  12. MagicSpell

2024 Round Count

Round #15 yesterday with the AZ THP group at the Preserve. What a course! Some great golf playing with @AzBirdgang , @Roadrunner , and @James' Brother !!
Back