Recent content by mainefootwedge

1. mainefootwedge

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

Approx. 35 degrees, sunny, with a 20-30mph wind.........middle of November, closing day of the course. Started with 8 of us, 5 quit at the turn, finished the round with 3 of us.........and the grounds crew picking up everything behind us as we finished the holes.
  2. mainefootwedge

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

This event is the same weekend as my 29th wedding anniversary, but if I get picked to go she'll have to understand. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. LOL
  3. mainefootwedge

John Deere

Yeah, the 45 loader actually doesn't fit the newer X700s. But there is a guy on the Facebook group that makes mounts so it can work. The $4k price is for used. For the few times I would use a loader, I'm not ready to spend that much money on one.
  4. mainefootwedge

John Deere

I would love to get a 45 loader for mine, but I just don't think I would use it enough to justify the approx. $4k price tag for it and the mounts.
  5. mainefootwedge

John Deere

The 0% financing offer this month on the Signature line is getting people to make the move. The heated hard cab is about an extra $7-8k.............big investment. I was going to go with the soft cab, but the height won't fit in my shed........so I just tough it out and deal with the snow/cold...
  6. mainefootwedge

John Deere

I know there has to be other John Deere enthusists here, so here's my baby.............share yours 2018 X730 with 102 hours 48" deck 47" snowblower 54" plow blade 72lb wheel weights terragrip chains Rides like a Cadillac compared to my previous lawn tractors, the power steering makes it so...
  7. mainefootwedge

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

4th of July a few years ago, I had the whole course to myself. Wife rode along with me in the cart, took our time, and was done in under 2 hours. Still had plenty of time to go see fireworks.
  8. mainefootwedge

Would this stop you from playing?

Vouchers for me Cold, windy, and wet...........that equals miserable
  9. mainefootwedge

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

Never have used it..................I do everything on my phone with 18Birdies
  10. mainefootwedge

EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Does that trigger rank up there with Winn grips and 14 way bags?
  11. mainefootwedge

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Pizza pretzel ones are the best
  12. mainefootwedge

EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

I'm more of a pool guy, so I'll be on that table instead.
Back