mancest's latest activity

• mancest
    mancest replied to the thread The Stack System.
    Very common thing. I have to be very mindful of how I generate speed. Quickest path for me is over the top... which doesn't translate...
  • mancest
    So I need to go in and tell my bosses I need to be paid by the shot when I am on the golf couse..... and I take A LOT more shots than...
  • mancest
    Utah Yetis is perfection.
  • mancest
    mancest replied to the thread GolfTEC... Wow, The Cost.
    That seems pretty reasonable rate for me. In my area that is about the starting rate for a new pro to charge outdoors.
  • mancest
    mancest reacted to blugold's post in the thread Letterkenny with Like Like.
    Letterkenny was very niche and and fun, but it was all frosting. Shoresy has substance there. Especially with Season 2. Just such a...
  • mancest
    mancest replied to the thread Letterkenny.
    He seems to be having a blast, so I fully believe it. While I really like Letterkenny, Shoresy just sings for me. I may rewatch the...
  • mancest
    mancest replied to the thread Letterkenny.
    WE WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN
  • mancest
    mancest replied to the thread Will TGL Happen?.
    If there is money to be made it will happen and I think there is money to be made.
  • mancest
    mancest replied to the thread The Stack System.
    Got a bit of a cold last week, felt crappy so took a week off. Went back today to continue phase 3 of full speed spectrum. Solid day...
  • mancest
    mancest replied to the thread Invented a Cocktail?.
    Yes, in college we were going to make brass monkeys (malt liquor and orange juice, a very poor man's mimosa) but while the minimart had...
  • mancest
    mancest replied to the thread Jimmy Choo x Malbon.
    If those prices were in pesos they would still be about 75% too high for me. Not my style or price point makes it an easy pass.
  • mancest
    mancest reacted to blugold's post in the thread SNL Beavis and Butthead with On Fire On Fire.
    Hilarity. It's always great when the SNL cast cracks.
  • mancest
    I miss #BadKitty. Great time @mancest
  • mancest
    mancest replied to the thread Odyssey Ai-ONE Tri-Beam.
    I think down on the ground it looks fine.... but outside of that, yikes. Same thing I said about the truss. But that said... If I...
  • mancest
    To the original question: To the outfit: Jason day should go
Back