Recent content by manhattan01

1. manhattan01

FOR SALE Mitsubishi MMT 125g stiff flex , 5 to PW PULLS

I'd like these but I'm up in Canada. :(
  2. manhattan01

For Sale Fujikura Ventus Velocore Red 6s Callaway tip Driver

Dammit...just bought a blue 6s for my Epic and I think I need the red but with covid, I can't get that across the border :(
  3. manhattan01

WTB Arccos caddie / gen 2

Would you be interested in the Arccos Link as well? I got the link to go with my Gen 2 (non-subscription tags) over the winter but haven't had a chance to try out the link yet. hoping to soon once the weather clears up and if I don't like it, I'll likely move on from the entire Arccos set but...
  4. manhattan01

Callaway Super Hybrid

It's a perfect fit for my swing. @ArmyGolf and I have almost polar opposite swings. No issues launching it. I come in pretty steep and generate a lot of spin so maybe that's why? Anyway, would love to pick up another couple to round out the bag but...the price. Ugh. I need more friends to buy it...
  5. manhattan01

If you could change one and only one thing about your swing, what would it be?

This. Would LOVE to play a round lower back pain free and without having to pop pills.
  6. manhattan01

Hamilton on Disney+

I've seen it live in SF last last year and had memorized the songs pretty much from day 1 of it's launch. The live tour cast in SF was good but it was a great treat to watch the original cast. I found Lin's performance to be more emotionally convincing than the live show but I know what you mean...
  7. manhattan01

CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

I mean, as much as it may help, fairly certain it's NOT the ball in Bryson's case :)
  8. manhattan01

The Photography Thread

Held off on upgrading for now. Probably for a bit more too...Nikon's Z5 looks interesting if...oddly fitting in their z lineup.
  9. manhattan01

For Sale Srixon Z785 4-PW with Nippon NS PRO Modus Tour 105 stiff shafts

Oh man. I got my wife on one shoulder and @ArmyGolf on the other. Sooooo tempted...
  10. manhattan01

What are you building? (Club style)

I have a set of Project X PXIs sitting...waiting for a set of heads. Border shut down has put a damper on that but I'm still looking for something nice to fit them in to. Was hoping for another summer project but we'll see.
  11. manhattan01

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Just broke my previous record (of 6 I think) and onto my current longest of 7 despite a round of 96 two weekends ago. Fingers crossed I can keep this going.
  12. manhattan01

Super hybrid and changes to the top of the bag.

New and shiny - yes. :cool: My local shop is planning another Callaway Mavrik demo days and that'll be perfect as they'll hopefully have a 50% trade in bonus. I have a bit of OCD so going from a 2h to a 4h and 5h and then 5i in my bag is going to make me batty a bit. I think I can live with that.
  13. manhattan01

Super hybrid and changes to the top of the bag.

So, a Callaway super hybrid 17 degree has found it's way into my bag. The top LOOKED like this: Epic Flash SZ 3w Epic 7W/Heavenwood Epic 3H (20 degree) Epic 4H (23 degree) So now...the Super has kicked out the 3W which is great as I've never been really confident in the SZ model. I figure I can...
  14. manhattan01

CONTEST Contest: The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip and More!

Entry: You know the next shiny object syndrome? I used to have that until I found my one perfect driver. Been with her for about a year now and I really think this is the one. No relationship is perfect and the odd curve comes up but you learn the tendencies and what buttons to push (and not)...
  15. manhattan01

First Look: PUMA Ignite NXT Crafted Golf Shoes

I ended up with two pairs of the previous models, one lace and one disc version - mainly because I loved both colour ways. I love the look of these - maybe it's the subtle throwback reference to the saddle. If cross-border shopping weren't such a pita now, I'd get another.
Back