Recent content by MarcH

1. MarcH

WTB 2016 M2 9* driver head

Yeah I don’t mind him! Can’t remember where I heard about em but just wanted to try a head out. Have a m4 currently that works fine just piddling!
  2. MarcH

WTB 2016 M2 9* driver head

Anybody have one collecting dust?
  3. MarcH

Callaway Hex Pro? Costco

So I picked up a dozen Callaway Hex Pro at Costco for $24. I've never heard of these before and no info is to be found online about them. I'm guessing they could be older model balls and just re-branded to sell at costco. The box says Callaway Hex Pro: 4 piece/dual core/urethane cover/tour...
  4. MarcH

They dont call it golf swing

Play golf, not golf swing. My instructor told me this recently and my next round was so pleasant. I've been changing my swing for over a year now and constantly thinking of some part of it. Went out today and didn't think about anything but getting the ball to the target. I did make sure I was...
  5. MarcH

Golf Fix: Taking the club back inside

I was watching the PGA tournament last week and heard Faldo commenting on a slow-mo of one of Fowler's wedge shots. He pointed out that on the shot you wanted to point your thumbs up to the sky on the back swing. I keep my ears wide open when Faldo speaks b/c he really really knows about the...
  6. MarcH

FS - Taylormade Ghost Spider Belly Putter 43"

Asking $100 + shipping (~$15-18 US) You can see there is some wear on the bottom of the putter but it still putts!
  7. MarcH

Jeff Overton AMA on reddit

Saw this on another forum. Pretty good read! http://www.reddit.com/r/golf/comments/qk7e8/i_am_pga_tour_professional_jeff_overton_ask_me/
  8. MarcH

Swinging on plane

Found a great drill to actually feel swinging on plane instantly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FH5r5_tROU I've been struggling a lot lately with trying to perfect it and this drill has shown me the light. hopefully :) Go to range: 5 swings horizontal to the ground --bend over-- 5 swings...
  9. MarcH

Good customer service experience

Was in Texas recently for lessons and my bag malfunctioned. Basically the legs over-extended and the bag fell to the ground. Couple days later I noticed my driver had a scratch on the head and my headcover had a hole in it. I'm guessing that one of my alignment sticks got wedged into it when it...
  10. MarcH

Compression shorts

Dick's is having a sale this week and they have buy 1 get 50% off on Reebok clothing. Well I've been wanting some compression shorts but they're kinda pricey, but got 2 pair for $35 due to this sale. Wore these to the range this morning and man its like having air conditioning underwear on...
  11. MarcH

Cleveland Golf Fitting Studio

Made a trip over to California to check out the Cleveland fitting studio this week. I had to make an appointment ahead of time as they are normally booked up for about two weeks out. Pulled up to find the huge Cleveland compound in a nice business park in Huntington Beach. After a quick cheesy...
  12. MarcH

Residential Golf Mat

Which one is the best? What I'd like: -sturdy -doesn't crunch up when you hit -a little give in it to keep the wrists healthy Just trying to figure out ways to constantly hit golf balls now that I got the fever! :banana:
  13. MarcH

Proper pivot

Hey Pro! I think my pivot is holding me back. Looks like I'm not getting enough rotation away from the ball and I'm letting my hips get out too far ahead of my arms and chest causing me to be kinda wild off the tee. http://www.swingacademy.com/videoPlayer.aspx?id=8951 Have been working hard...
  14. MarcH

Ole Gray sent me

Howdy. Name is Marc, son of Kellybo (who is married to Ole Gray). Just getting back into golf after not playing much the past 5 years. Have heard this was a great forum and decided to join up. At my best I was down to a 2 handicap, but I slap it around to about a 10 currently. I'm back (full...
Back