Recent content by marcv68

1. marcv68

What do you do for a living?

Machinist up here in Massachusetts. Make defense industry parts Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  2. marcv68

Been Away For A Minute

Glad to be back guys and gals, my love for this forum has never wavered life got in the way. Looking forward to all the awesome reviews and super cool contests. See you around all. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. marcv68

Starting over

Hi all glad to be back in the THP forum, was gone for a wee bit but now im back with a renewed vigor. Cant wait to do some catching up on the new equipment and listening to the advice of my peers. Missed you all and hope to be inspired by you all. Cheers Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  4. marcv68

Any Sports Card Collectors here

Hi guys and gals I have been collecting sportscards for about 5 years and really love it. Im currently involved in collecting baseball and hockey but could see myself getting into trying to collect some golf cards, never knew they existed until a couple years ago. Anyway my fav baseball players...
  5. marcv68

Bethpage State Park Courses

Hi faithful THP community I have an opportunity to travel to the L.I. area and will be around this beautiful cluster of courses in mid April,15th to the 18th for an AAU travel baseball tourney for my nephew. Was gonna try and get on one of the bethpage courses and was lookin at the green. Just...
  6. marcv68

Global Golf

Hi guys and gals, anybody ever deal with these people before? If you havent I highly reccomend them, I bought an Aeroburner driver from them in what was described as value condition. I had no pre concieved notion as to how this clubs condition was but I will say this. WOW, this thing is...
  7. marcv68

Good courses to try in Maryland

Hi all heading to Maryland to visit my bro in law and want to try a course or two. Ive been on the Annapolis base course which is nice and Ive played Queenstown Harbor. Was looking for some other alternatives. As always thx.
  8. marcv68

Taylormade Black steel shafts

My friend is lookin at aome R7 CGB clubs on the bay and these have black steel shafts. To me they are graphite looking anyway. Has anybody heard of these or played these. He wants to pull the trigger but is stumped as to what these shafts are. As always thx
  9. marcv68

Our new addition

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jvbaebrgvfxruh/Puppy.jpg?dl=0 He will be coming home this weekend after his vaccinations. We are very excited he is a portuguese podango. Basically a medium sized hunting dog. We have been without a dog for about 8mos. now and felt we were ready again. Wish us luck
  10. marcv68

Want to murder out my new RBZ Stage 2

Hi guys im really stoked, I just picked up a nice 10.5 head off of the bay for cheap and I stuck a Project X 6.0 stiff shaft in it and according to the LM its perfect for me. Question is how do u go about murdering out the head. Ive done plenty of paint fills that look nice but this seems it...
  11. marcv68

Do you buy new equipment every year

Was wondering this because I see a lot of the same folks saying oh boy cant wait for so and so,s new equipment. Do u stick with the same stuff for a while or do you constantly tinker. I got a new Scotty this year but it was 6 years with my old putter before hand. If you constantly tinker my...
  12. marcv68

Thx. Jflores

Bought and recieved a wonderful x2hot pro 18* hybrid head from him and wanted to say thx. Great piece and super fast shipping. Great THPer.
  13. marcv68

WTB a 21 or 22 * Cally X2Hot hybrid head

If any of you can turn me on to one of these I would appreciate it. Just got an 18* off of jflores and it was beautiful. I have the shaft already. Aldila Rip Phenom will go nice I think. Thx. for the help all have a great new year
  14. marcv68

Freddie a little advice please

Hey Freddie I decided to take you up on ur vast knowledge my friend. I have an issue with my hands outracing my body on the downswing to impact position. This tends to give me a lil more hook than I care to have in my game right now. Im playing well, but it seems to creep in when im getting a...
  15. marcv68

Been gone for a while but im back baby

Been gone for a lil while guys. As most may or may not know I have an addiction to opioid pills. I was clean for approx. 3-4 years and fell off the wagon around October 2013! I again faced my problem with my wonderful wife and now have been clean for approx. one month, YEAH! I went to a week...
Back