Recent content by Maric

1. Maric

Question here.....

1. out with friends 2. business meeting
  2. Maric

Club Fitting preferences?

A range session to shake off the rust is a good idea. Stretch out at home just before the session. If you have a seat heater in your car, turn it on to warm you back on the way to the fitting. As for the fitting, I've only be fit at big box stores. As a women I was limited to the 4 brands...
  3. Maric

Car Color: Yay or Nay

Well it would be easy to find in a parking lot.
  4. Maric

TheraOne by Therabody CBD Products

Can't wait to hear about the results.
  5. Maric

I think I justified it.

If you wife enjoys spas have her check out the Spa at the Lodge. Their Royal Treatment massage is incredible, one of the best massages I've ever had.
  6. Maric

Covid vaccine - what were your side effects?

Spoke to my 97 year old mother today. She got her second shot last week. Her response - no side effects other than a sore arm both times.
  7. Maric

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Caledonia has smaller greens but for the most part wider fairways. True Blue is just reversed - tight fairways and larger greens.
  8. Maric

Your Preferred Age

Late twenties for me. Experienced but still looking for new adventures.
  9. Maric

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

THP in my own backyard! I love playing Caledonia, watch out for the 9th hole. It's very deceptive, especially if the ground crew places the flag in the far left corner. Most of the fairways are pretty wide, but the greens are small. This would be a great treat but there's no way I could do...
  10. Maric

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I am so excited about Grandaddy this year. I missed it so much last December.
  11. Maric

Favorite Club in Your Bag?

That's like asking which of your children is your favorite. Since chipping is my strong suit I'll go with my sand wedge.
  12. Maric

Do you think 6,500 yds is a long course?

Definitely for to long for me. Like my course to be 5000 or under but they are hard to find.
  13. Maric

Covid vaccine - what were your side effects?

Age - over 65 1st Moderna shot Feb 16 - slight sore arm the next day Second shot scheduled for March 16 Had to drive over 75 miles to find and open appointment
  14. Maric

How much does noise bother you when playing?

Background noises don't bother me unless I'm putting. Loud music is annoying but it doesn't interrupt my swing. Sudden noises will definitely make me screw up a shot.
  15. Maric

The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Golf? Las Vegas? New clubs? AND THP - I'm in.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in