Recent content by MarkMark

1. MarkMark

Pants length...don't soil your pants! LOL

I am in the midst of purchasing a few new pair of long pants to wear this spring for golfing. For everyday use I like my pants length a bit longer. However, I've been paying attention to the pros on TV and noticed they have their pants hemmed so they have about an inch or so between the bottom...
  2. MarkMark

How we hit 'em here in the winter

I have a time reserved for Thursday at this place to try out my new R11s. In Minnesota, nothing stops us from getting out on the driving range!
  3. MarkMark

Better Ice Option for Bag Coolers

Just had to share since I have taken so much great info from here already. I found this great ice option for the beer cooler in my bag. It's called FlexiFreeze. I just got mine from Amazon. What I love about them: 1. Fits perfectly in my bag cooler and wraps around my beers so-to-speak (or...
  4. MarkMark

Looking for advice for driver fitting

Hi guys, well I tried all year to hit my driver Taylormade Burner 2.0 Superfast 10.5. First I was really pushing it right all the time. Then took a couple lessons and straightened it out and was hitting it well for week or so then I starting drawing it or slightly pushing it right...so...
  5. MarkMark

Are greens always super fast on championship courses?

This summer I played on a couple of championship courses for the first time (Cragun's Legacy courses) and the greens were so fast my buddy and I could barely keep the ball on the green if we were putting from 15' or more. It just rolled and rolled and rolled. I don't remember what the stimpmeter...
Back