Recent content by marshallucf

1. marshallucf

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

Love making data driven decisions at work but haven’t really taken that to my golf game. Would love to try something like this out to see if I can do more focused improvements.
  2. marshallucf

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

1) my wife’s plaid dakine backpack 2) new bag, C130 or 4.5LS
  3. marshallucf

CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

I want to play the BX bc that’s what my VFit said I should play. Have always used Bridgestone balls and currently still using the old B330.
  4. marshallucf

Justsaygolf.com

Anyone have any experience with or heard of justsaygolf.com? Buddy is looking to possibly order a club from them. Wanted to check for feedback first in case they sell fakes or aren’t trustworthy or anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. marshallucf

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

TOUR BX bc thats what my VFIT said Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. marshallucf

Tour Event Contest: 2020 Arnold Palmer Invitational Sponsored by Golf Pride

Rory 8/10 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. marshallucf

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

Cobra Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. marshallucf

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

3 hybrid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. marshallucf

Custom Pin Flag Help

Looking to have about 10 custom pin flags made. Anyone have a good company they can recommend? Hoping I can have a quality flag made for less than $40 each. I did some google searching and found a few sites but my fear is the flags will be cheap looking, so thought I’d ask around. Sent from...
  10. marshallucf

Group Scoring

We have a group of 16 guys going on a golf trip next week. Is there a good, free app out there that will do a live leaderboard for the four foursomes? Would be a huge bonus if it had stableford and match scoring as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. marshallucf

Live Scoring App for Groups

Sorry if there is something already out there, didn't see anything. Can anyone recommend an app that will do live scoring for a group of guys out on the course? We want to have live scoring for 4 to 8 groups and have everyone be able to see everyone else's scores while entering their own.
  12. marshallucf

FS: NEW - RTX 2.0 CB 50*, PXi 5.5 4i and 7i shaft

Did some upgrading of my clubs and have some left over stuff that went unused. Brand new, still wrapped in plastic, RTX 2.0 CB 50* 2 dot. Bought a 50 54 58, but decided to stick with the set 50. Asking $110 shipped. Brand new, uncut, Project X PXi 4i and 7i shafts. Ended up hardstepping...
Back