Recent content by Master Yagley

1. Master Yagley

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Sounds like fun… where do I sign up?!
  2. Master Yagley

What do you want??

Welllll.... that putter may or may not see retail rack in the future. Up to me... hell yes. ;) Gonna have to grind on @LittleRat and his team on that one!
  3. Master Yagley

CONTEST The 2023 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf Live Update Thread

3:30 pm Sunday, 3 hrs after the matches… These guys can’t get enough. I love it!!!!
  4. Master Yagley

The group in front of us is 4 down; 2 towels Headcover Range Finder (we don’t have that) WTF!!
  5. Master Yagley

This brought tears to my eyes, such a very thoughtful gift from my Hackers brothers! A beautiful one-of-one print of my Commander and an original list of 1954 paint colors. wow, Wow, WOW!!! Thank you doesn’t quite cut it, but that’s what I got for guys… Thank you. Such a great group of...
  6. Master Yagley

Great freaking day… even while getting… well… whacked. Well done @jdtox @Kruz88 @Gyro25 & @Wonger !!! @KMart and I are going to right our ship and get a few points back for the Hackers tomorrow!!
  7. Master Yagley

Quote of the night, referencing his getting ‘boat-raced’ by @jdtox in singles - “It just not that impressive” - @JDax - I love you man!
  8. Master Yagley

Thanks for joining in the fun @Carolina Dundee I am looking forward to the day we can play!
  9. Master Yagley

2023 Morgan Cup- Preview & Odds

16 Candles?! Did @JDax just go there?
  10. Master Yagley

2023 Morgan Cup- Preview & Odds

Every time they love on the Hacker’s these guys sound like freaking geniuses!!!
  11. Master Yagley

Morgan Cup 2023 - Travel and extra rounds

O-dark 30 in SD and this guy is on the throttle!
  12. Master Yagley

EXPERIENCE The 2023 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

@JDax = Tinkerbell. (don't take that anyway but literal... she was called Tinkerbell because she was a Tinker)
Back