Recent content by Mateojives

1. Mateojives

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

I bought 10! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Mateojives

Extra 10% off CPO on eBay, including Callaway Preowned. Coupon Code: REFURB10
  3. Mateojives

30% Off EVERYTHING at www.adidas.com Code: MARCH30 Includes 30% off sale items as well, so these Tour 360 EQT shoes would only be $80 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Mateojives

Try going to the website from different computers or web browsers—it should give you the option to sign up for email alerts and get a free shipping code. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Mateojives

Bridgestone Tour B xs $24.98/dz at Sam’s Club Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Mateojives

Pensacola area course recommendations.

Agree with everything said so far—if you venture west towards Foley and Orange Beach, AL there are a ton of great courses, like Kiva Dunes which is incredible and going East gets you all the great Destin courses which are more pricey. Most of the Pensacola courses are solid public courses with...
  7. Mateojives

Under Armour 1/2 zip pullover, only $17.50 2 for $35. Use coupon code APPAREL30 for 30% off the already discounted price 9 colors to choose from...
  8. Mateojives

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

I still have an old Mizuno F50 4-wood that I used until recently. My golf game is
  9. Mateojives

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

12 year old putter needs a reboot. All the new features available for posting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Mateojives

Rory & Taylormade contest

Pretty incredible prize: https://www.golfpass.com/teamtaylormade Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Mateojives

Help! 8 year-old lefty starting to learn golf

I have twin 8-year old boys who will start learning golf with the First Tee program this summer. They’ve already started hitting some balls off my home mat. One of them is right-handed and one is a lefty. I already have a set of youth right-handed clubs. QUESTION: Is it ok to teach the lefty...
  12. Mateojives

Back in the saddle again

Greetings! Was told about the forum by a friend, looks like a great community! I used to play a ton in my early 20's, then decided to go to medical school and stopped playing and now 12 years later here I am, ready to start it up again! It's amazing how much has changed the last 12...
Back