Recent content by MattyKrack17

1. MattyKrack17

Oh the memories

Found this when I opened up all my old golf stuff!! Didn't have much saved from when I quit. This and some course balls I saved. Reminds me of the outing may 2012. Best golf weekend ever Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MattyKrack17

Not a blast from the past

Just wanted to say hi. Miss the fun this forum use to bring. Some of you may know me. Some don't. Use to be real active. Got some medical issues and so on. And owed a vendor on here. Which I honestly forgot about until I logged on and saw old pms. Which I will contact them now to make...
  3. MattyKrack17

FS: Bettinardi .50 cal

In light of recent medical issues, and a lot of bills this needs to go. I figure a collector would have more use than I would. If I didn't have bills piling up I would never sell. Since I won at demo day I haven't touched it. There is one on eBay for $1100 and it's number 45. So I'm asking...
  4. MattyKrack17

I'm back... Kinda

Hey guys. Been away a couple weeks. Dealing with a lot of personal issues and be trying to figure stuff out. Don't know why I didn't just get on here to help get my mind off things. But I'm back. Hopefully things work out for me.
  5. MattyKrack17

Fs: kbs tour smoke wedge shafts

Ordered these but my wedges came with them. They are new uncut. 37" raw length. $60 shipped obo
  6. MattyKrack17

Adams M. Puglielli Wedge Review

Well my wedges came today. First thing I notice is how these wedges flow perfectly with the cb3 irons. I ordered mine with kbs your smoke shafts which look really good. The stock Adams grips are ok, but I'll be regripping tonight with red vdr grips Another thing I noticed is they have a...
  7. MattyKrack17

Fs: razr fit 3 wood

So this expiriment is over. Going back to the Cleveland fl. Way more consistent. If anything I learned not to base anything on gg sim. From now on I'm only hitting outside . Played 2 rounds with this. Still in mint condition 15* Stiff callaway stock shaft Red vdr grip Head cover and...
  8. MattyKrack17

Puma ace 2 review

I have done a review on the puma jigg when I first joined. These are a little cheaper then the cell fusions which I have in white. Look: Love the look. They are a little low cut which can be a problem for me as I have high arched feet. They are clean with just the puma logo offset on the...
  9. MattyKrack17

What equipment have you gamed since being on THP

Figured I'd see who is as bad as me on changing clubs! THP reviews always have me wanting to change lol Here is my list since joining 11 months ago! Drivers - Adams 9064ls - cobra s3 - burner sf 2.0 - Nicklaus ml4 - Adams 9088ul - Nike vr tour Woods - cobra s9-1 - cobra s2 - Bridgestone j40...
  10. MattyKrack17

Fs: Nike vr_s 3 hybrid

21* Stiff flex New gp vdr grip Played 2 rounds and just not hitting it like I was in the store. My lose is your gain! Paid $160 a week ago asking $120 shipped obo- I'm willing to listen to offers
  11. MattyKrack17

Wtb: Callaway RAZR Hawk Tour Driver

Looking for a callaway rht driver . 9.5 loft and flex doesn't matter as I'll be swapping out. Lmk thanks
  12. MattyKrack17

Your significant other

Figured since we're all family here, show everyone who supports your golf behind the scenes! Here's my gf, who has bought me numerous golf stuff, but won't go to golf galaxy with me anymore because I take too long lol
  13. MattyKrack17

Mattykrack finally getting lessons...

Figured id make a thread. Finally getting much needed lessons. Sucks it's not until march 1. I told him be prepared lol.
  14. MattyKrack17

Fs: Adams a12 hybrids

17 and 21 (2,4). 2 never been hit, 4 only a couple times. Both have ust vts shafts in stiff flex. Matching head covers. $110 each or $200 for both shipped!
  15. MattyKrack17

Video software?

I need to make a slide show for my firehouse banquet. Need a program where I can make a slide show with pictures, and music playing in back round. Also add some videos and funny movie quotes to pix. Looking for a easy but good program. Thanks
Back