Recent content by mav52

1. mav52

Best Iron Finish?

The finish doesn't really matter to me these days as long as the price is right and the iron complements my game. I got, matte, satin and chrome in my bag at different times and they all work.
  2. mav52

Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Agree, Scottie just goes about his business without having to get involved with the mouth talking like some PGA stars. He lets his game do the talking.
  3. mav52

Does a Pie have to be a Circle?

and it can be :LOL:
  4. mav52

Official Rant of the Day

The darn toes always seem to get in the way. Hope it all works out,
  5. mav52

So golf is being hurt by today's golfer not having swagger which is defined as; to conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner, which does pretty much describe the old TW. :)
  6. mav52

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

“Old age is not for Sissies”
  7. mav52

Road Sign Question

Its so simple, but everyone is in such a hurry. You should see it at Bike Week. Its a hoot to watch 50 bikes all go through the circle at the same time :ROFLMAO:
  8. mav52

Car Detailing Thread

Well done.
  9. mav52

Road Sign Question

or one of those HUGE flashing traffic signs, that notes, $1000 fines given out hourly to speeders, Smile your on camera.
  10. mav52

Pet Peeves…???

1) Got paired with a guy that used the F word (crazy use) throughout the round. F this f that, non stop. Not a fan and actually got myself a separate cart at the start of #10. 2) loud music, not a fan of music when I play golf. Especially when its the same freaking songs played over and over...
  11. mav52

Tour Event The Chevron Championship (LPGA Major)

All I know these girls can play. I've been to a few LPGA events and I do know they sure can be accurate. A joy to watch.
  12. mav52

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

Tinnitus since 1978 ( too much loud rock and roll and drag racing) Arthritis in my left thumb, a pain. Aching left side of neck and the left upper shoulder from cancer surgery along with my forever friend of lymphoma in my neck. Developed some weird pain in my left foot when I stand on concrete...
  13. mav52

Road Sign Question

You want to slow down cars, do what a few states seem to enjoy, darn traffic circles. Our county added two traffic circles, sure it slows the cars down, but, nobody understands the rules of a traffic circle. Its like a big game of chicken to see who yields first. The cars in the circle have...
  14. mav52

Who you expecting, Samantha Irwin from WWE, announcing the starters and the overall winner. :ROFLMAO:
  15. mav52

I would like to see him when one of these big event.
Back