Recent content by maxmax

1. maxmax

Change 1 PGA Tour rule

Laser beams instead of flagsticks.
  2. maxmax

SeeMore mini Giant Curve Back

I like it, but too many white lines for me. Here's just a humble thought. :p
  3. maxmax

SeeMore Putters Thread

Gave my old friend a new dress. :)
  4. maxmax

ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

It's usually just a bit before the first group tee's off (not sure the exact amount of time). But this week they started on a Wednesday, so everything got moved up one day.
  5. maxmax

I'm big on picking guys that don't have a profile picture. So far Rozner is doing his work for me. :love:
  6. maxmax

SeeMore Putters Thread

I have a few variations of this model, but think I got everything right this time. Thanks to the guys at SeeMore for helping me get this one!
  7. maxmax

Haha, guess I wasn't alone picking Tony. 😂 Good luck everyone, been looking forward to this!
  8. maxmax

ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

It should have been Ryder Cup around now. I'm playing team Europe this week just for the good vibes. :cool:
  9. maxmax

Rory's not gonna win this week right? Damn, I just hate not having him on my team... We'll see, I have another day to chicken out and pick him.
  10. maxmax

It's go time! Good luck this season everyone!
  11. maxmax

Fix The Distance Issue on Tour (w/o Altering Equipment)

If you mean that the recipe is having tons of money so they can buy nearby houses and roads so they can continue to expand the course, then absolutely! Not sure how many people actually love the changes they made when "Tiger Proofing" it though. The new trees often dictate a certain shot...
  12. maxmax

It also takes away the skill of shaping the ball from the tee. If it's going to stop close to where it lands, you can hit any shot shape you want regardless of contours. And sometimes I think people forget that the pro's get a lot of roll, because their balls are flying super fast with very...
  13. maxmax

Sounds cool. So now they don't just need to find a way to pay for the tour players prizes, but they also need to close the courses down a couple years and spend millions and millions of dollars in order to get a course that looks fun for us to watch on TV once a year, but will practically become...
  14. maxmax

Anchoring, my view

Just came to defend Brandt Snedeker. He has a classy old stroke and a classy old putter, so don't lump him in with the rest! :p I'm sure they and everyone else agrees that would have been better. But still better late then never?
Back