Recent content by maxw72

1. maxw72

SWAG Putters Thread

So how do you find out when new covers are released? Is it just checking daily?
  2. maxw72

Recommend a hitting net and mat

Considering the off season in Utah make my garage too cold to hit in, I would definitely have to look at a basement setup.....That being said the idea that it just depends on how much I want to spend still applies.....Is it possible to remove joists without the floor above collapsing? HAHA!
  3. maxw72

Last Concert You Attended?

The Killers. My wife is a super fan of theirs and at that point was six months 5 months pregnant. Didn't stop her from wanting to be down in GA.
  4. maxw72

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Ordered a new grip from Flux Golf for my Harmony that I won here at THP. Had the option to go with white/bronze, black/bronze, and black/gray. Currently it has the white/bronze but I have decided that white grips just get dirty too quick for me so I went with the black/bronze.
  5. maxw72

Recommend a hitting net and mat

I've been considering this for a year now but unfortunately with a 2 car garage and the 8 foot ceilings in the unfinished basement, I haven't been able to find a reasonable way of going about getting this done. Very Jealous of you all!
  6. maxw72

Do you buy new equipment every year

Really got back into golf I would say about three years ago. The first year I bought a whole new set of irons, which I'm in love with so I will have those for awhile, and a driver. The past two years I have been able to slide by purchasing 1-2 new clubs without raising a stink from my wife as...
  7. maxw72

The Happy Thread

Today I'm happy for my mail lady...That is a putter sized box.....That I'm 99.999% sure contains a Flux Harmony putter that was sent from our friend @GolferGal . Very excited to hopefully get out this weekend and give it a try!
  8. maxw72

SWAG Putters Thread

Ugh I need those Sugar Skulls. I think that even my wife would be fine with me dropping that money to get a sugar skull cover. Big fans of sugar skulls in our house.
  9. maxw72

Cleaning a hat

Reading all these people putting it in the dishwasher or washing machine....Does this not ruin the bill of the hat?
  10. maxw72

14 Clubs, How Many Brands?

Driver - Callaway 3 Wood/wedges - Titleist Irons - Taylormade Putter - Up for grabs currently have Odyssey but the Flux I won shows up on Thursday and may take the spot.
  11. maxw72

WTB: SWAG Sugar Skull

looks like someone on Ebay has the front left one for sale.
  12. maxw72

Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedges

I actually like the layout of the engravings. I feel like the past few renditions of the Vokey's have the engravings in generally the same spot. This one changes that up quite a bit. I do like the blank space but as others have said, the lack of Titleist logo makes me think that blank space will...
  13. maxw72

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats! You Won a Putter

Will do! Hope I get it before we get some serious snow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. maxw72

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats! You Won a Putter

WHAT!! Wow what an awesome surprise! What a great thing to happen right as I take a break from month end processes I get this awesome Surprise! Thanks again THP!
  15. maxw72

Best Golf Calendar out there!

Hey everyone, Hope this is okay that I post this here but there is a golf calendar that personally I think would look great in any of your offices/homes/cars/anywhere a calendar could go. The really cool thing is that profits go to charity. the link is below! (PS I'm in no way associated nor...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in