Recent content by maxw72

1. maxw72

Woodworking / Furniture Building

Nothing like my wife and I squeezing through the door.
  2. maxw72

Woodworking / Furniture Building

Hey everyone, been away from the forum for awhile focusing on life and mental health. That being said, it has kept me in my workshop building this. Hope everyone is doing well!
  3. maxw72

5 years - Thank you, THPers, for putting up with me

Congrats Cartner!
  4. maxw72

Hard Ponder on the blowout pricing on the OGIO Woode 8 bags

I don't have this specific bag but I have the Ogio RTC bag and I absolutely love it. Ogio's gear is top notch, well thought out, and there is a spot for everything in my bag. Great looking and high quality!
  5. maxw72

For Sale Outlawx’s Ultimatum Sale

What are your thoughts on the Stealth? Currently playing Cobra Speedzone but wanting to try something new.
  6. maxw72

Go look in your bag. Outside of putter, how many different grips are in there.

Still playing my MC grips. I don’t use arccos at all, but I still got those grips on there.
  7. maxw72

Las Vegas early September - overseeding question

Paiute is a great resort. Definitely a resort to check out and see if they are overseeding because if they aren't, you should definitely give it a play.
  8. maxw72

Letterkenny

Settle down.
  9. maxw72

Which would you give up? (yes, it's another one of those, it'll be ok)

This is easy for me....Tacos. Just don't care for them.
  10. maxw72

It's a sad day for me

Sorry to hear. Hopefully life is on the up now!
  11. maxw72

Are you a pace of play grump?

If I'm having to wait every hole, it gets really frustrating. You just find yourself not being into the round and loosing your "groove"
  12. maxw72

So made it to Vegas and played Paiute .

Love Paiute! Hackers and @jdtox played wolf and I wanna say Sun back in 2020 and it was a great time!
Back