Recent content by maxw72

1. maxw72

Utah Thread

Hope all my fellow Utahans are doing well. I have taken a good month or so away from golf/THP due to projects around the house and work. Hope everyone is doing well!
  2. maxw72

PUMA Golf Excellent Golf Wear Collection

As they should....$90 for a hoodie is insane!
  3. maxw72

PUMA Golf Excellent Golf Wear Collection

Almost pulled the trigger on the Henley...Then I realized it was the same price as the drill battery I need to buy for my sons Power Wheel.
  4. maxw72

FS: Mint Epic Flash headcover-Just pay shipping

Lock it up. Sorry for not clarifying, it was a driver Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. maxw72

Kia Telluride

I'll second you on the Kia vs Hyundai. When I was speaking with the employee at the auto show he had mentioned that Kia is going to go for a sportier feel or the feel that it will get you somewhere on the back roads while Hyundai is going for luxury. Also the Hyundai Bluelink is very awesome...
  6. maxw72

Kia Telluride

We were looking at the Telluride...until we got in one and a Palisade at the auto show and my wife and I fell in love with the Palisade. We were about 95% sure we were going to go with the Telluride but the Palisade offers a touch of class that cannot be passed up. My wife says that the...
  7. maxw72

Woodworking / Furniture Building

Extremely cool and very well done!
  8. maxw72

FS: Mint Epic Flash headcover-Just pay shipping

Have a mint epic flash headcover that is taking up space. Just pay shipping from Utah and it's yours.
  9. maxw72

Gardening

Uhmm...It's the tree in the picture haha! Sorry I'm not very good at this kind of stuff. I searched through my pictures and I found this picture and this is the only picture that I can actually see the tree in.
  10. maxw72

Gardening

So I made it through 7 pages of the hobbies portion of the forum and this seems to be the place that I can best get a diagnosis. I have a tree in my backyard that yesterday my wife told me looks like something is eating it. I went back and looked and it looks like she is right. I went to the...
  11. maxw72

2020 NASCAR Thread

Guess these Nascar guys have always had automatic garage doors, that or they have never used a storage unit. I think a lot of people jump to a conclusion without really thinking it through though.
  12. maxw72

Do You Want Data?

I want all the data! That being said I have been a bit apprehensive to pick up a product to give me that data as I'm afraid of the lack of accuracy. Having a "Type A" personality I love numbers and seeing how I have progressed. I'm lucky enough to have a TopTracer range between my home and work...
  13. maxw72

Video Range Days: Callaway Epic Forged Irons

Srixon is one of the brands that I have been eyeing as well for irons.
  14. maxw72

Video Range Days: Callaway Epic Forged Irons

I find myself becoming a fanboy of brands when it comes to golf, I had my M1 irons and driver and I thought I loved them. I then heard everyone talking about their love for the Epic Flash driver, so I decided to give it a try and I have fallen in love. Now I have felt the need to get out of my...
  15. maxw72

Peloton Riders Unite

Question on the Peloton. Are you able to do the on-demand rides without a paid subscription? We have five Peloton's at work and I have a profile here at work that I don't pay for and to my knowledge the company doesn't pay for. That being said my wife wants a Peloton because I always tell her...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in