Recent content by MbrowningCG

1. MbrowningCG

ANNOUNCEMENT Chat with Matt Browning of Callaway Golf

Appreciate all of the questions and don't hesitate to hit me up whenever! See you all on the links soon and stay safe out there.
  2. MbrowningCG

The Granddaddy is incredible. Its so great putting names to faces and just going out and having fun. The Hideaway is obviously primo and the competition is a blast, but the whole experience is pretty hard to beat.
  3. MbrowningCG

KEEP INNOVATING! From product development (R&D + AI), to manufacturing ($50M investment in Chicopee Ball Plant), to marketing (creative content) we need to keep pushing forward and doing things differently. As Mr. Callaway would say "Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different"
  4. MbrowningCG

Honestly, it was luck. Moved to Portland and worked my way into Nike. Nike is organized by category and, fortunately, I landed in a category that I love. Spent 5 years up there then made my way back home to SoCal and landed at Callaway. Here at Callaway, I feel much more involved in Golf...
  5. MbrowningCG

Make a concerted effort to do something that I feel l like I would love to do more of...practice. The part of my game that I lose if I don't play a lot is my short game, so I do my best to get a lot of work in around the greens when #GrandaddySZN comes around.
  6. MbrowningCG

Scratch that, @JasonFinleyCG has answers to all of your OGIO questions.
  7. MbrowningCG

Honestly its a combination of all three. It obviously helps to have the best R&D and equipment in the game. But I like to think that doing something different than the competition and keeping content as fresh + relevant as possible is what distinguishes a rockstar campaign from just your typical ad.
  8. MbrowningCG

It's been received well. Still growing and wanting to do more activations moving forward. Still a lot of cool things planned for the Community member moving forward with TOUR Players, product and events.
  9. MbrowningCG

Niiiiiice, JB. You had to dig deep for this one I can tell. :ROFLMAO:
  10. MbrowningCG

We will have to see how things continue to change. It may have an impact, but it shouldn't drastically impact launches.
  11. MbrowningCG

It might be this Mavrik 3 Wood to be honest.
  12. MbrowningCG

100% and am going to try it out on a yellow ball soon. Little combo action.
  13. MbrowningCG

Well, I was asked to do a golf ball test at HQ for Finley, got into the sim and hoseled probably 48 out of 50 balls in the test. So theirs that. Best shot - lipped out from 260 at Oak Quarry Golf course a couple months back. No holes in one, unfortunately. :confused:
  14. MbrowningCG

Change. It's always a challenge, but also is an opportunity to evolve.
Back