Recent content by McLovin

1. McLovin

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

i don't own that many different outfits lol
  2. McLovin

PGA Tour Payouts For Those Who Stayed

seems like a pretty great way for liv to gobble up some more players.
  3. McLovin

McLovin's Journey to Improve

well, i'd take that at the moment...
  4. McLovin

yep. great stuff, but hasn't translated for me. like @That post said i'm coming off busy season without any real practice. i hit a couple really good short game shots yesterday, but i hit a lot of horrible shots that should be routine.
  5. McLovin

it's not the full swing, it's still the bleeping short game. yes i started out rough, but i hit some very good shots and got a bunch of bad breaks. but with a decent short game, it wouldn't have mattered. i just have nothing, and i'm not energized at all to put more work in to try to find...
  6. McLovin

i hate this ******* game
  7. McLovin

Flying leap on equipment

brnr mini. it was hot and cold for me. ended up trading it with @badolds and i don't miss it
  8. McLovin

What Would A Tour Victory Mean To Takomo Golf?

do you think the infrequent players are watching the puntacana?
  9. McLovin

Best Iron Finish?

i loved the cobra dbm finish from the rickie irons, and wedges. still felt great to me.
  10. McLovin

Pinehurst Resort Courses

i'd check in 5/29, so sounds like i'd just miss it. but they're also easing the rates to accommodate. still on the fence, though.
  11. McLovin

Pinehurst Resort Courses

i had a trip fall through and find myself sans family, at a slow time at work, with a few days to kill. pinehurst popped into my brain. but it's going to be too close to the us open, so #2 is not available. my question is: would you go to pinehurst if you couldn't play #2?
  12. McLovin

The Guitar Appreciation Thread

anyone have experience with the taylor 812? looks like a 000 body style. but i can’t find a ton of info on it.
  13. McLovin

2024 Fujikura Ventus Blue Shaft

my round with the ventus plus could not have been better. a smooth swing is rewarding with lots of distance. but the best thing is how good the start line is. 7/12 fir with driver, two of the misses were hit very well just went through the fairway on the line i picked. way too early to say...
  14. McLovin

SNL Beavis and Butthead

i don’t know. i like the concept, but i’m not sure it would have been funny without the breaking.
Back