Recent content by MetroCat

1. M

Better city to live in for golfing: Dallas or Atlanta?

I'd thoroughly study up on the crime rates for Atlanta. I've never heard anything good about it and the one person I know that lived there divorced her husband and couldn't get out fast enough.
  2. M

Circle T head cover 900 bucks!!

I totally understand it. When I was a kid there was a news story about a piece of art that sold for some ungodly amount of money. I said to my father "how can that be worth so much, it's canvas and paint?" my father said "it's worth it cause somebody paid it". I'm just amazed that these...
  3. M

Circle T head cover 900 bucks!!

So a few weeks back a post here mentioned the Circle T, I had no idea it was even a putter and had to google "Circle T" I then was directed to ebay and have since searched them on the bay to show my wife. I get an email today from ebay about a CT head cover listed for 900 bucks, there were...
  4. M

Voice Caddie SL1 Active Hybrid GPS Laser Rangefinder

Part of me thinks "cool! new techy stuff" the other part thinks "why not just wait till they come out with one that hits the ball for you too".
  5. M

Sub 70 irons...

What is your handicap? I love the looks of those but as a high capper I don't know if they'd suit me.
  6. M

7. M

NEWS Ping Signs Bubba Watson to Lifetime Contract

Bubba had his wife call the ping reps posing as a rep for another company and ask for his spec sheets for his most recent fitting.;)
  8. M

NEWS Ping Signs Bubba Watson to Lifetime Contract

Since I've gotten back into golf I've googled many names along with WITB but never his. The only reason I've recognized him is he is a lefty.
  9. M

What % of you spend time analyzing data such as A of A, dynamic loft, launch angle, etc?

Like many other things, I understand these dynamics but I'm just not good enough to make them matter.
  10. M

Official Rant of the Day

2021 is gonna be worse.
  11. M

Greyson Mystery Box

35 bucks for a shirt is a good deal? WOW! I guess I have officially reached cheap grumpy old man status.
  12. M

Why Do People Steal Range Balls

I would call him out on it AND publicly shame him AND tell anyone that knows him and suggest they do the same.
  13. M

EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Your odds of being killed in a car wreck on the way to the golf course are 1 in 5000. Your odds of being killed in a plane crash are 1 in 11,000,000.
Back