Recent content by Metroid

1. Metroid

Playing a new course for the first time or as a once off - What do you do

Hey guys, For something different my normal weekend group have decided to play another local course for something different this weekend for comp which got me thinking when you visit a new course for the first time, or as a one off for club competition how do you play it? Normally if I head...
  2. Metroid

Practice Rounds vs Comp

Hey guys, I'm really struggling at the moment to link my practice rounds and my Saturday comp rounds. Generally I'll practice Tuesday nights, 9 or 18 holes. General rule is to head out, hit a main ball and then play a second or third from the tee, and more from around each green where I might...
  3. Metroid

Picking up another ball - Bad bad bad

Hey guys. This weekend I was out with my wife playing a social round. The hole is a dog leg to the right, about 400 meters (which for you Americans is about 440ish yards). Perfect 250 meter drive, up to the top of the corner. Watched someone on the next hole as my wife hit, chunk a low slice...
  4. Metroid

Driver Practice Aids - For Home & Office

Hey All, I've been working very hard on my driver recently. I know that I am not consistently delivering face square at impact resulting in high very long fades. Over correcting results in crazy crazy snap hooks. 6/10 are perfect, its the remaining 4 I'd love to clear up or at least work on...
  5. Metroid

WTB - Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 Tour 4h Regular Mens

Hey Guys, Trying to track down an RBZ Stage 2 Tour in 4h and right handed. Kicker is I'd need it shipped to Australia. They just arent around down here in the tour version and I'm wanting to move my 4 iron out in favour of it and much prefer the feel over the SLDR with the newer Taylormade...
  6. Metroid

First Saturday Comp

Hey guys, So this weekend after finally getting my handicap I'll be playing first time at my local course on a Saturday. 4bbb Stableford which should be good. Played the course since I was 10 but never been a member. With work the way it is to clear my head I've jointed up, gotten a handicap...
  7. Metroid

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Been keeping track of this over the weekend and just read over what I missed. Great thread guys really enjoyed it hope you all did too over there.
Back