Recent content by Michigan Slice

1. Michigan Slice

Michigan hackers, check in here

I was out of action in 2021 due to a knee surgery, AND 2022 due to a nasty wrist surgery, but I am getting the itch to top some drives, miss fairways, curse cart path only conditions, and laugh at myself on the course....
  2. Michigan Slice

Most Overrated Food Places

Just one man's opinion...
  3. Michigan Slice

You Must Choose One

Jank! I was just talking of you, and our round at Buffalo ridge a few years ago... Good times.
  4. Michigan Slice

You Must Choose One

#4 #9 #1
  5. Michigan Slice

Most Overrated Food Places

Chic Fil a is horrible. There, I said it.
  6. Michigan Slice

Looking forward to golf this year... Lost the love the last couple years... but I am looking forward to some golf this year!
  7. Michigan Slice

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I still dislike Ohio.... Hi fellas! good to recognize some names here!
  8. Michigan Slice

The Happy Thread

I'm feeling the urge to golf again....
  9. Michigan Slice

Happy Birthday THP

Congrats! I'm not around much anymore, but I have always been thankful for the experiences I've had here, and the people I've met here. Congrats JB, and Morgan!
  10. Michigan Slice

Are you a pace of play grump?

I usually liked to keep moving on the course. (sometimes my "ability" hampered pace of play)... lol
  11. Michigan Slice

Where is your favorite vacation place?

Yellowstone NP, Glacier NP, and Las Vegas Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Michigan Slice

Who was the first THPer you met?

I lurk from time to time. Only played a couple rounds this year before I “retired”… knee surgery, and after that I could t find a swing that worked for me… Might pick it up again next year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Michigan Slice

Hi fellas! Hopefully get some rounds in this year!
Back