Recent content by MickNuggetz

1. MickNuggetz

Video Games Thread

Haven't had chance to play much. Elden Ring is on the agenda, though. Plus some indie titles.
  2. MickNuggetz

Thor 4

Trailer looks great. Gonna be a blast, for sure. Go Celtics!
  3. MickNuggetz

Hackers in Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee

Fratelli, there on the Parkway. The previous owner left in September, and we took over in October.
  4. MickNuggetz

Sounds like we should play soon then! Hope you enjoy the town! I sure do. If you need any recommendations for food, let me know. There's some great food in the area, and I happen to own a restaurant in Bristol, TN, as well.
  5. MickNuggetz

What's your nemesis shot?

A clean lie 30 yards from the green. I throw darts with a fluffy lie; a clean one I'll skull across the green.
  6. MickNuggetz

What is your biggest pet peeve on the course?

Talking while I'm about to hit.
  7. MickNuggetz

Playing so tired you can hardly hit?

My first girl. I also have 2 boys. Thanks very much; I could not be more proud.
  8. MickNuggetz

Chess

Love chess. Wish I had someone to play with.
  9. MickNuggetz

Who is a Skier?

I used to snowboard a bit. Haven't been in years, but I'd like to pick it back up. Like you say, costs money, and a lot of mine goes to my family, and what I have left I try to spend on golf lol. Just wanted to reply because my father was an avid skier (and scratch golfer), and I was born in 1986.
  10. MickNuggetz

mario golf

As much as I love Mario, Mario Golf, and video games in general, this post is a mess haha. But, yes, I will be purchasing Mario Golf: Super Rush. Me and my family will enjoy this one for sure. Hope you enjoy it.
  11. MickNuggetz

Playing so tired you can hardly hit?

Would normally have played today, but my daughter was just born on Thursday, so I decided just to go to the range. Had to take a few breaks. It's soooooooooooooo hot right now.
  12. MickNuggetz

Just shot a 44 on the Front 9 at Clear Creek. Literally just got home. Not a bad score considering I had my nearly 3 year old son screaming at me in the middle of every shot :LOL: Edit: I'm from right around the Russell County line, in Wardell / Paintlick area.
  13. MickNuggetz

I'm in Abingdon. May have to try and get together and hack around.
  14. MickNuggetz

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Went to the Practice Range and Greens today. Had some real pure ball striking, and was hitting my Driver well, too.
  15. MickNuggetz

Best thing about golf

I love the skill of the game, and that it equally pits yourself against both the design and nature of the course. Seeing a shot shape the way you wanted, feeling a pured strike, that beautiful click of the ball and putter head when you make a true put. Golf is truly an unforgiving and beautiful...
Back