mikedean441
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I appreciate that Mike. I figured it was a troll using Dean404 and saying he was you. Have a fun Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Did you come on MyGolfSpy a while back and say something to out of character to me??? Name was Dean404 or something similar..... I thought it was not like you however need to know... Thanks, ole gray
    Hey Mike, just wanted to say thank you so much for all the time you give to THP to coordinate the events they host. Your a true selfless individual and I commend you for it. thank you for helping put together so many events. also thank you for the savings your able to get us. it definitely is a huge bonus. have a great day. Respectfully, Manny M.
    I thanked ya for the 'marketplace pro' comment, not the definition of DLVD one :)
    Hrmm...OK.. just curious. I might feel a little weird selling something I spouted so highly on and just put it on the bay but who knows.
    Hey, any of you guys lives in/near Franklin? There's someone on ebay selling a SCOR, wondered if it might be one of "us".
    hey bud, just so you know, I can't see the picture in you sig, so chances are others can't see it aswell.
    It just struck me...didn't we have a bet that the Colts would beat the Texans in one of their two games? lol. On a side note...hows the weather lookin in Ohio this weekend? Looks to be 55 here Saturday, you gonna be getting your DPCs out for the nice weather?
    Thanks for all of the congrats guys! Looking forward to meeting and teeing it up with all of you!
    Congrats! Chipping was the last thing I expected to see in a video from you but it worked haha. Look forward to meeting you in Myrtle Beach.
    Yea that'd be sweet if you got to. I think you would love them. You definitely play enough to give some feedback. This is the best place I think I've ever come across on the web. It is almost like a lottery pick but your odds are alittle better.

I'm not sure. I will look at the schedule tomorrow and project if I have the weekend off. I'm thinking about switching hopsitals and if I do that I will definitely have the weekend off but could probably only play saturday and the morning round on Sunday.
    Invite anyone you like. The more the merrier! Still working on if they other guys will be coming.
    Hey Mike, I'm not sure but I may have 2 more guys coming with me. For a total of 4 of us. I will let you know as soon as I know for sure.
    Definitely interested! Just been slammed with work. I know that my family and I will be leaving for Myrtle Beach around that time, so I am trying to get all the dates lined up before I commit 100%.

Talk to you soon.

Marc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in