Recent content by mikeg_74

1. mikeg_74

How much difference do your fitted clubs actually make?

You fit to your miss...and if you are fighting a two way miss then go get lessons and once you feel comfortable go get a fitting. The point being that you can get a good fitting as a high handicap player. Any good fitter worth anything will understand what good or decent strikes look like, use...
  2. mikeg_74

CONTEST Win an Odyssey Ai-One Milled Putter

It's like you are reading my mind!!
  3. mikeg_74

Will TGL Happen?

given all the money behind it I cannot see how it wouldn't happen. I still don't get the concept and how they plan to make money because it is basically glorified SIM golf.
  4. mikeg_74

How much difference do your fitted clubs actually make?

Bryson is a pro with a consistent swing so the results do not shock me. For us mere mortals, fittings are absolutely important for your game given our inconsistencies with our swings.
  5. mikeg_74

Which Ball Would You Play?

My preference would be ball #1 for the spin help.
  6. mikeg_74

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

there is no limit. I cherish each and every time I get to play. There are times when I am lazy and that is different than being burnt out.
  7. mikeg_74

USA Men's Soccer National Team

Not denying that and with the challenges our CB's present at times, the more the ball is away from our defensive 3rd the better we are and Dest did that a lot. He keeps them as clean as he can with his offensive movements.
  8. mikeg_74

Copa is absolutely important. We can continue to hang our hats with the Gold Cup and beating up on Mexico. Copa brings in some elite teams that if we can hang and maybe steal a few changes the overall perspective of this team, Gregg leadership and goes a long way to build up some much needed...
  9. mikeg_74

Of those you listed maybe Moore can give us what Dest does. Dest handles his defensive capabilities better than average, but his offensive bursts/potential is what makes him a class above the players you mentioned. Given how Berhalter wants to run the attack we need someone on both flanks/wings...
  10. mikeg_74

Pro Wrestling Thread

I miss Santino...and JTG SOLD this Cobra bite, LOL
  11. mikeg_74

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

@echico this proves my point about our conversation from the other day. Release Abreu, eat the contract and put Dubon at 1st
  12. mikeg_74

This one is going to hurt. I am not sure we have someone who can step in and play on his level for the position he holds.
  13. mikeg_74

The Official Banter Away Thread

Lord Tox does not play. Iron Fist ruler that guy is.
  14. mikeg_74

The Official Banter Away Thread

Who killed our fun this time...With the dollar on the decline I need some gold nuggets in my life.
Back