Recent content by Mikej2

1. Mikej2

Game Golf Live or something else

Seeking opinions: Would you consider buying a used Game Golf Live setup if it appeared to be in good condition, or would you go a different direction if your budget was very tight currently? I’ve got a range finder, and have used the Game Golf phone app for one round a couple years ago, but I’m...
  2. Mikej2

Snow golf

This was posted locally on twitter and one of the local news stations picked up on it. enjoy: https://twitter.com/coachmalueg/status/1089940900669784064?s=2
  3. Mikej2

What’s in my bag for 2019, subject to change....

Here is what is currently in my bag. In 2018 I don’t recall playing a single round of golf, but I did manage to swap a few clubs out. Problem is that I have no real idea how far I hit any of these so I plan to get the distances dialed in and to hopefully play some golf this year. With that...
  4. Mikej2

MikeJ2 : WITB thread

Okay, I'll play, uploading some pics to photobucket in the background so will link them in a bit. (Copy/paste from my phone notepad) Golf clubs 2017 Taylormade R15 driver 12* S-flex _____ 460cc, 57*-61* lie, 45.5" long, D4 swing weight TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3HL 16.5* ((TM RBZ Stage 2...
  5. Mikej2

When the range doesn't transfer to the course

A little frustrating but just something I need to work on. I've been using a matted driving range near work at lunch as I'm getting back into playing. I thought I was starting to get my club distances sorted out, thought my current swing dynamics was stabilizing, thought my accuracy/dispursion...
  6. Mikej2

Greens repair and moving/fixing the hole location

I really enjoyed watching the staff repair/replace the hole on whatever green it was in yesterday's Masters. I was off doing family stuff so I recorded what I could and was watching the playback. There seems to be a whole lot of detail in placing a flag and making a cup hole, way more than just...
  7. Mikej2

Mike's swing

Hello, I am very open to critique. I know I need to work on my posture. My weight will drop more this year, and that as well will affect my swing. I also have a torn meniscus in my left knee that I'm trying to avoid making it any worse. These were recorded with my iphone using the HudlTechnique...
  8. Mikej2

"Hello world"Hello

Hello, I figured I would join this site since it keeps popping up in searches and seems like a good bunch of people here. I am on a couple other golf forums but sort of keep drifting away, my user name elsewhere is similar or different than here, I did a quick search and saw a "mikej" so figured...
Back