Recent content by Miketheripper01

1. Miketheripper01

The Last Cobra Club You Purchased?

I bought a Cobra RadSpeed 5 wood head earlier this year, and about 4 months ago I bought a couple of Cobra Baffler hybrids and S2 driver as part of a starter set for my nephew. Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  2. Miketheripper01

What Does the Top of Your Bag Look Like?

RadSpeed 3 wood at 14.5° RadSpeed 5 wood at 18.5° F6 Hybrid at 22° I occasionally swap the 5 wood for a F6 hybrid at 19° Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  3. Miketheripper01

Highest lofted hybrid you have ever hit?

The highest lofted hybrid I've used is a 22°- 25° Cobra F6 hybrid set to 25° as a 5 iron replacement, although right now the 5 iron is back in the bag and the hybrid is set at 22.5° replacing my 4 iron. Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  4. Miketheripper01

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I didn't buy it today, but received it today. It's a nice 2011 TaylorMade black RBZ HL 3 wood head that I bought on eBay for $1.04 plus $ 8.40 shipping. I'm in the process of fitting it with a 56g regular flex Prolaunch Blue SC driver shaft that I wasn't using. Sent from my moto g power using...
  5. Miketheripper01

Am I a sociopath? Align grip preference...

I would say that you're more of a rebel than a Sociopath. Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  6. Miketheripper01

What’s your current headcover setup?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  7. Miketheripper01

Time to rip off the bandaid (iron covers)

I've tried a lot of different iron head covers over the years, and this style is by far my favorite. They're inexpensive, light weight and fairly durable and easily fit in your pocket. Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  8. Miketheripper01

When do you actually put on rain gear?

I live in the high desert, so it doesn't rain much, but I do have a rain jacket that I've used on a few occasions, the only problem is that if I'm walking or it's a little to warm, my under garment will be soaked by the end of the round from sweat that won't evaporate. Sent from my moto g...
  9. Miketheripper01

All time Cobra Driver

I'm using the Cobra RadSpeed XB right now and really like it, I also liked my Amp Cell, but I think my F6+ may have been the best performing of the three, but I hated the way it sounded. Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  10. Miketheripper01

When do you switch to a new ball?

When I lose one, so about twice a round. Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  11. Miketheripper01

Blast from the past

I'm sure those were great clubs in their day, but damn do they look dated. That being said, I did have a Ti bubble 2 driver for a while and recently picked up some 2004 Cobra Baffler hybrids for a bag that I built for my beginner nephew, and I have to say, those Cobra hybrids are sweet. Sent...
  12. Miketheripper01

Do you have a golf quirk?

I'm not sure if it's a quirk or OCD, but I like my clubs and head covers to match. My driver, three wood and five wood are Cobra RadSpeeds with matching stock head covers. My two hybrids are Cobra F6's with you guessed it, matching head covers. Irons are all Cobra Forged Tecs with matching...
  13. Miketheripper01

Most underrated golf clubs?

Thanks, but I finally got rid of most of my excess clubs and don't want to deal with that again. Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  14. Miketheripper01

Longest club after driver -- all out distance or ease of use?

I'm hitting my RadSpeed 3 wood set at 14.5° so well right now, that it's kicked my 5 wood out of that spot. We'll see how long that last. Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
  15. Miketheripper01

Most underrated golf clubs?

Some years ago, someone on eBay was selling new old stock XTD Forged iron heads for a very reasonable price. I kind of regret not buying them when I had the chance. Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Back