Recent content by Mikey P

1. Mikey P

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Irons

My entire group is puzzled. I think there's something wrong with the way my irons are sealed in the cavity. I'm sending the entire set in to Cobra today for inspection. Other than that I really like these irons lol
  2. Mikey P

I'm really starting to question the quality of these irons. I hit a shot out of a bunker with my gap wedge and now it sounds like there's sand all inside the club!!! I'm sending them back today. I swear if I run into another issue with these clubs and Cobra golf, I will completely give up...
  3. Mikey P

So now I have a stiff kbs 90 in a few clubs. A few have regular flex kbs 90's... I just think Cobra could have done a little more for me customer service wise. Send me a damn hat or something for all this trouble lol. Now, on to epoxy this 4 iron!
  4. Mikey P

This should say something about how good these clubs are for me. Three of the heads have flown off over the past few months. Instead of playing something different I'm taking the loss and just reshafting all of them myself. These irons are especially good in South Florida with all this mud and...
  5. Mikey P

What shaft did you go with for the 4 iron?
  6. Mikey P

Broken shafts in new cobra irons

I had a Cobra F9 5 iron head fly off back in June and now the 7 iron head flew off. They want to reshaft them but the whole process will take about a month. I'm really bummed out about it
  7. Mikey P

Second iron out of my set broke today. I don't know what to do with these clubs...
  8. Mikey P

I got them back! I got my sweet babies back! Traded and got my exact set back lol. Never again will I part with these clubs

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in