Recent content by mikey6866

1. M

Apex 21, T150, T100, and MB

I went from apex 21 to t150. I thought i would lose distance being that the t150's have more loft and im a really high ball hitter with irons. I wanted to move on from the apex because I was just struggling with overdrawing my irons badly. What i found out after getting the t150's is i did...
  2. M

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-fujikura-ventus-red-6.html Ventus Red Driver shaft for 155$.
  3. M

What is the easiest to hit fairway 3-4 wood??

Mavrik Max 3 wood. Its pretty much the only 3 wood that ive ever been able to hit consistantly, and ive tried at least 10 others in past 3 years as i have been trying to replace mine since mine is a little beat up. Its a little too easy to draw and its not the longest 3 wood out there but its...
  4. M

Who makes the best wedges in golf right now?

Voted vokey...like their soles and grinds best. It took me awhile to try them because i was always looking for "forgiving". Took me years to realize that the thinner the sole is the better it works for me. The forgivness wedges just made golf harder for me with the wider soles. I also think...
  5. M

What's the last or only club you've bought completely blind?

I buy all of em blind. LOL. I do know what i like and what works for me so I buy blind all the time. It did take me some time and money doing alot of shaft testing which was all blind as well LOL. I now know what shafts/profiles i like and buying blind is pretty easy now. Im very happy with...
  6. M

New versus “ experienced “ balls

I played with used balls before when i first started golfing as i thought it was a great way to save money. As i got more experience i started to realize that the "experienced" balls generally do not perform like new balls because most of the used ball market is from water balls, which effects...
  7. M

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Check out rick shiels review of t200. Good topline look at 9 iron and he has a direct side by side topline of them compared to t150 in video. I was suprised how good the t200 topline is looking in this release.
  8. M

Callaway Double Trade-In for month of June

It doesnt take that long. They got my Trade in on July 6th. My card was credited back for the trade yesterday, which is just over 30 days. And i traded in at the end of a double credit trade in promo so im assuming it was way busier than usual.
  9. M

Callaway Paradym Drivers

In my experience if you put in notes to swightweight club they will put weight in shaft tip. If you dont put any notes on order at all they will add weight to head. This is based on going 1 inch short. If you go like half inch i dont think they add any weight unless you specifically ask and...
  10. M

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Every time i try to attach the pics it says oops sorry we ran into a problem so im probably doing something wrong.
  11. M

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Just got mine today. I always order 1 inch short and i think i cracked the code with callaway. In past callaway has always added weight to head when i ordered 1 inch short. The last 2 times i ordered drivers i put notes on order to add weight to head and both times i got weight in shaft tip...
  12. M

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Paradym X 9 degree / flat adapter / ka'ali blue 60s / 44.75". Yesterday was showing 3/1-3/7 ship date. The ship date was updated this morning to 3/6-3/10. Preordered first day at like 6:15 AM.
  13. M

Callaway Paradym Drivers

I ordered paradym x at 9 degree and i have the red line flat cogs on my driver shafts. Plan on playing it at 8 degrees and with either my graphite design hd 6s or the speeder nx 60s both shafts are and inch short of standard. Hoping at 8 degrees and flat adapters to make it a super forgiving...
  14. M

Callaway Paradym Drivers

I preordered day they went live and my order status just updated....to delivery 3/1-3/7...lol...boooo...happy for those that are getting them early ...excited to hear more feedback while I wait impatiently.
  15. M

Soft stepping my wedges????

Putting an 8 iron shaft into wedge is soft stepping. Thats why your friend went up a flex. They should just cut the 8 iron shafts to wedge lengths and you got your spinner shafts.
Back