1. Minarets

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Minarets

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

How are you liking the results Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Minarets

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I love these in green. I ain’t even a green guy.
  4. Minarets

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Do most play with auto putt or the manual putt? What’s the real difference with the watch and how it views your putting distance?
  5. Minarets

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Plus is good. You are picking up that many shots on the field. Minus is bad. You are losing the negative number of shots vs the field.
  6. Minarets

Shot Scope X5 Watch

nice. Still battling between X5 and V5. Kinda like the grey band and the idea of touchacrepn. But seems some don’t care for it or think it’s as responsive. Battery life for the V5. Hmm
  7. Minarets

Men's 7 inch Inseam Golf Shorts

I don’t see any golf shorts for 7”. Only the workout shorts. Looked like in golf it was 8.5
  8. Minarets

Thank you. Didn’t see them on their site. Out of stock. Of course!
  9. Minarets

Also, is there anywhere to buy individual sensors? Or do you just have to email customer support? I don’t see it anywhere on the website. I’m mainly concerned about the Putter sensor. I do not like the other systems sensor that I have. I have a unique grip on my lab putter and it constantly...
  10. Minarets

Anyway to get it for $179 without having a X5? I have to make a decision on my 45 free trial this week with another option.
  11. Minarets

Heard this exact thing too often and scared me away to Arccos. Trying it out now but think I’ll give this V5 a try. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Minarets

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

White! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Minarets

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Yup. Sure looked like it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Minarets

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Is that Gaylord by chance? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Minarets

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

I have not seen these in store. I asked my GG is they were getting them and they said no. Didn’t know about other stores but said they weren’t unless it was a quiet/shock release that they weren’t made aware of.
Back