Recent content by Minarets

1. Minarets

2021 Ping Putters

I may still have putter lust but I am down 2.2 strokes a round with Harwood. It’s the best putter I have used to date. The stability is even better than my LAB directed force (for me).
  2. Minarets

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Can’t get enough of the yellow 2021 Prov1. Best ball, for me, in a loooong time.
  3. Minarets

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Absolutely the best. How do you like them? Comfy? Or stiff?
  4. Minarets

I wanted the navy but thought these would go with more. The navy are my favorite looking shoe of all time.
  5. Minarets

Your Club Choice?

When I played there in 2017 ( took customers for work) it was in October a few weeks before they closed for the season. It was 42° and they had that green at 195 to pin and we had a 20+ mph wind in the face off the lake. Cmon
  6. Minarets

HeyDude Shoes

I do love me some slides. The adidas boost slides are my go toos. I kinda want some dudes, but love my slides.
  7. Minarets

2021 Ping Putters

I’m not a hater of any putter if it works. The face does feel great. Soft but has a audible ting on longer putts. Rolls well but feels better. Can’t get over the stability.
  8. Minarets

2021 Ping Putters

I cannot believe there isn’t more talk about the Harwood. If you have a need for a stable putter head that moves back and thru without any misdirection, this is the head. Isn’t that why anyone plays a mallet? I even bought a directed force. The Harwood is the easiest putter to pull back and...
  9. Minarets

Daaaaaassssss it!
  10. Minarets

The most stable putter with a soft face that I’ve tried.
  11. Minarets

2021 Ping Putters

Ended up pulling trigger.
  12. Minarets

Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope

Love my RGC version.
  13. Minarets

2021 Ping Putters

I play a PING Ketsch Vault 2.0 and love it (just not after last round) but anyway, looked at a Harwood as I wasn’t familiar with its shape from Ping and man was it easy to put a decent stroke on it. Hate the smaller grip and GG didn’t have any of the mids, so that can be changed but who did it...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in