Recent content by Misike

1. Misike

CONTEST Pick My New Golf Ball

Q star tour
  2. Misike

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

No complaints or arguments here. 4 hours is plenty of time.
  3. Misike

April 8 Solar Eclipse

Ohio was not cloudy today. We were out in the backyard the entire time. We had a time lapse on a tripod watching us to see if it showed it getting darker and then lighter. It was pretty awesome though during totality and taking the glasses off.
  4. Misike

Crazy Wedge

Would be interesting to see how it feels. Talk about a shovel.
  5. Misike

WINNER Congrats: You Just Won a Trip to Shaft Up #2

Congrats! Very good surprise for a Monday.
  6. Misike

Same shoe, different colorways

Yep. I do. Good looking and comfy shoes are hard for me to find, so when I get a pair I like I stick with them.
  7. Misike

Off Course – The 200th Episode

I was waiting for the usual Friday drop and didn’t see it. Sunday special instead. I’ll fire this one up tomorrow. Congrats on 200, that is something to be proud off!
  8. Misike

Family Golf

Have only played 4 holes this year but it was with my 12 year old son. We have plans any more rounds this year including my younger son and wife.
  9. Misike

Egg on Burger?

I’m not against it. Not my top burger choice but it’s nice to switch it up sometime.
  10. Misike

Does the Shot Scope H4 Need a Screen Protector?

I don’t think you will need a screen protector since you don’t have to touch the tags to the screen. The thing to look out for is just making sure if you use the belt clip, be careful that it’s in there tight. I’ve had mine fall out a few times and got lucky I was able to backtrack and find it...
  11. Misike

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

My son got the bottom one. It looks great, in person.
  12. Misike

April 8 Solar Eclipse

I’m in the path of totality. Have eclipse glasses and will be watching from the backyard.
  13. Misike

An unspoken golf rule that needs to change tomorrow: "Hole-In-One golfer having to buy everyone else drinks!"

When i hit mine it was in a casual work golf league. I think there were only 16 or so people playing, half of which did not stick around for drinks. I bought the first round for 7 or 8 people.
  14. Misike

Bronny James declares for NBA Draft, enters transfer portal

My guess is he's not really expecting to get drafted, or at leas being smart about it, and keeping his college eligibility. With his dad being worth more 1.2 billion, I don't think there is any rush to get any $$$.
Back