Recent content by mizune

1. M

Broke 70's in one year

Thanks everyone for the the encouragement and comments thus far. Much appreciated. Of all the golf forum, this is the best forum out there, that is why I choose to share my experience with the members. It is distracting trying to verify, prove, and defend my post and golfing experience in the...
  2. M

Broke 70's in one year

"Sorry if I missed it but did you take lessons at all? " zbeekner4, I haven't paid or taken a lesson from a PGA professional. The only so called lessons if you want to call them are tips and range time with friends. At the beginning it was mostly youtube videos. Range sessions with friends...
  3. M

Broke 70's in one year

I wasn't insinuating anything when I asked if you worked the night shift, just trying to understand the time involvement vis a vis daylight hours. Hamfist, We have a 24 hour range here, I am self employed, married (for now lol). Me and my wife sat down and I explained to her what I wanted to...
  4. M

Broke 70's in one year

Don't take it personally. People are just trying to figure out your miracle story, versus what your footprint here says, when things don't match up. It's up to you to clearly explain it. Like I said earlier, I love your story! It reminds me, of me. I know it can be done, getting into the 70's...
  5. M

Broke 70's in one year

"Last August 2019 I started to play golf, my first tournament round was 122. I made a commitment to try to get to the 70's under one year. " How many of you have tried golf and gave up after a few range session? I have own those Ping iblade, couldn't hit em, gave up. Picked up a P wedge same...
  6. M

Broke 70's in one year

73/126 7000 yards is the longest, 70/122, 71/121 I play these course weekly. we are in the valley pretty flat. 76/134 6500 that is a real golf course. I agree with you, I have played a 73/138 6900 yards and got eaten alive. That would be the next phase of my golf game, to play higher rating...
  7. M

Broke 70's in one year

Have you ever register on the Ferrari.com forum and didn't own a Ferrari ... okay maybe let's say the jeep forum and not own a jeep ? just saying
  8. M

Broke 70's in one year

look you don't need believe my story, I am not making $ off this post lol I though these forums was for sharing experiences, if I am wrong then please do remove me from such place. A bit premature if you ask me considering you know nothing about me.
  9. M

Broke 70's in one year

This is from today's skin game, shot a 76. We play from the blue. I have only had these P760 for 4 days, my SIM driver and shaft for 2 days. (to answer the question someone asked previously) Obviously I don't work the night shift at Walmart and play golf. Golf is expensive and one round of 18...
  10. M

Broke 70's in one year

work hard, make some investments, plus have a understanding spouse.
  11. M

Broke 70's in one year

All the witness are dead I assume lol
  12. M

Broke 70's in one year

3 times on the 9 hole PAR 29 and twice on PAR 72 6300 yards regulation course.
  13. M

Broke 70's in one year

it's possible if you play as much golf as I have in the last year. Most people don't play that much golf. it is a numbers game, more par 3's equal more opportunities.
  14. M

Broke 70's in one year

I didn't play all of them, I had purchased them, played a few rounds with some, others I played more than others. the ones that got most use was the 718 MB, MP67, MP4 and Both Bridgestones.
Back