Recent content by Mjfraioli

1. M

Wilson Staff Model CB Irons

Not in the players irons. Their players irons have been weaker lofted then the competition. CB's, Blades, F5's, V6
  2. M

I did check mine and they are in line with the specs and were same length as my prior irons. If It were me I would contact Wilson and ask them to fix it. Maybe hit them first and see how it works out.
  3. M

Went with stock TT Dynamic Gold. That's what I used in the hitting bay with them at PGA SS. Only change I made was the grip went with crossline grip. Would have preferred cord crossline but they only offered in Mid-size.
  4. M

just got mine mine today!
  5. M

you have a link to the video?
  6. M

Last update I got was March 26th. Will ship in 2 weeks I was told so April 10th is in line with that.
  7. M

Yes this is exactly what they said. I did get an update last night saying next week now
  8. M

ordered mine Feb 22 not set to receive until end of April at the earliest is this the norm anyone else have them on order?
  9. M

In the hole golf.com

for those who have shopped online here how was your experience there. I bought a bag sunday first time making a purchase from there. called them today and they said the still havent shipped it because the system is on a 48 hour delay and it wont ship until late this week. Did get a great price...
  10. M

Tmag Connection

Website has been down for over a month. I called them earlier this week and was told at the latest they would reopen today 6/9 Friday. Same closure notice on website. How long could it possibly take to "revamp" the store??
Back