Recent content by mjkladis

1. mjkladis

Apple iPhones to get USB-C Charging port

It just means that they will continue to remove the extra bits you get with a phone in the box. I don’t even know where my original lightning cable is at.
  2. mjkladis

Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver and Fairways

I get a XXIO vibe from this release too. Premium looks, tech and price. I really hope some don’t discount the lighter weight of this driver. It could be a swing speed monster for some.
  3. mjkladis

Careers: What do you wish you had done?

I would have focused on becoming a fighter pilot.
  4. mjkladis

EXPERIENCE The 2023 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

That’s what I’m talking about!! You’re crazy if you don’t try to get into this event!
  5. mjkladis

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played a company scramble tournament with the Bridgestone E12. That’s such an underrated ball. Great price point and really nice performance for my game! Super durable too.
  6. mjkladis

ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome to the 2023 Morgan Cup

Wooo! Congrats @KY Golfer!
  7. mjkladis

TEASER The Morgan Cup will Return in 2023

Oh man do I want to be a part of this again in 2023!
  8. mjkladis

CONTEST Live Update Thread: 2022 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

This is such a fun thread to follow this week/weekend! Cobra and THP always make such a memorable event! Congrats to Team Paradise!
  9. mjkladis

CONTEST Live Update Thread: 2022 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Which Team is Winning? TEAM PARADISE! Which Cobra Driver Head You Would Like? LTDx RH or LH? RH
  10. mjkladis

Mizuno ST-230 Series Drivers

Wowza!! That's a gorgeous driver! I love the implementation of blue. Subtle but perfect for Mizuno.
  11. mjkladis

2023 will be the year of the…..

2023 will be the year of the golf ball retriever. :cool:
  12. mjkladis

Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin & others..

I had some money in crypto but nothing of importance. Maybe they will have more uses in the future, but right now they feel like tulips. Standard, slow investing works for me, and if I want to invest in something just in case everything comes crashing down: bullets, cigarettes (for trade, I...
  13. mjkladis

PXG on sale-again

The pro shop near me has an account with them, so I can buy through the shop, get fitted by a PXG rep, and still keep those prices. It's super tempting to grab a full Gen4 bag for $2k.
  14. mjkladis

Ping G430 Driver

I wonder if this LST will sound better. It has to sound better, right?
Back